Implemented: Academy popup for existing noblemen

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Stolen from the feedback thread for V7.2 on DE ^^

In the popup for existing noblemen it should be seperated between noblemen outside the village and noblemen that are in the village to ease the selection of villages from where you can send noblemen.

DeletedUser

hehe yes ;)

but i wouldnt make a row with nobles outside, i would rather make 1 row nobles in village and 1 row nobles total

DeletedUser1754

nice that its implemented, but bad implemented...

the nobles in production should definitely not be shown under existing noblemen, because for them you have a seperate window

the noblemen in production was completely fucked up (no nobles are shown, and the * is really not needed there, but there should just nothing be changed)

and the existing noblemen is confusing as you cant differ noblemen in production from noblemen outside and you also dont see with the first look how many are there completely...

what about making it more intuitive, like youre used it from all the recruiting buildings like that:
nobles in the village/total: 3/4
then you have it with 1 look as youre used to it, and you dont need to read small *-texts everytime to understand what the number wants to tell you....

*-texts same as these info popups just show you cant make it understandable and intuitive for the players

so please improve