Awaiting feedback: A Safe Haven Quest

DeletedUser

When the "A Safe Haven" Quest appears, upon clicking the quest, then clicking continue, click the HQ to obvously build the Hiding place, it does not take you to the overview, it takes you into the HQ building screen "It's level and description"

Using Google Chrome, Latest update.
Windows 7 - Domain machine - Domain account.

DeletedUser

Please explain it in more detail what the problem is and also use the bug template. At the moment I do not see why it should be an issue that the HQ opens when clicking on the HQ.

DeletedUser

A Safe Haven - HQ Bug

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)
    When clicking the quest "A Safe Haven" and then clicking the HQ to go to build the required buildings. Instead of the normal Overview you receive from clicking the HQ "I.e. a list of buildings available to build" You receive the description page of the HQ, to explain in more detail, to actually receive this page, you would have to go to your HQ, then again click the HQ on the HQ within the HQ screen to receive the summary of the HQ building.

2. Overview of the bug (description):

Clicking the Safe Haven quest, then continue, then HQ brings you to the HQ description page, not building page.

3. Steps to reproduce:

Click the quest "A Safe Haven" in the top left.
    Click Continue
    Click the Headquaters
  4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):

Only happened on the initial quest instance, first time it appeared.
  5. Browser and Version:

Chrome, latest version
  6. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:

Couldn't provide this at the time sorry.
  7. Player name and market for rewards: - No thank you, just here to report, don't want a reward.

DeletedUser

Sorry, that should have been included in the template.

It's a computer, a domain accessed computer if that makes any difference to yourselves.

DeletedUser

Can you make a screenshot from the page to which it took you wrongly? as the headquarter description is for me on the building page