Passed On: A bunch of ideas

DeletedUser

1) isn't necessary you got a history tab there is always the last village.

mhh but thats one click more every time^^
and you really need lots more often the last village, than the one before the last ;)
because when you send some attacks on one village, then you always need the last..

so this only one click more can easy get hundreds or ore clicks more, or so ;) and as were lazy... ;)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
@JKpowned: This is a screen from the script we use on .DE with a small improvement. The magnifier centers the map at the last coordinates. Very handy for farming, for example. :)

lastvillage1.png

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
ad 7) Implementing the graphs from external servers that do not belong to TW could be critical, because these external servers are player projects normaly and they might not be able to cover the server load that is produced by it...

DeletedUser

Well im not sure how you really need number 4, since i know websites which do this calculations for you, while also publicising reports in wholesale bb codes, (more codes so less reports in 1 message)

DeletedUser

like! why not implemented?
atleast implement the small changes which all like, thanks :)

DeletedUser73

How useful would #7 (showing player growth graphs from twstats) be?

marcus the mad

Reaction score

It would be a quicker way than to need and search trough TWstats. It gives you an overview of the players capabilities with a quick glance (though that may depend on what the guys up against)

DeletedUser1328

yes, would be usefull
but if it will just exactly display the graphs of twstats, then please make it optional which graphs you would like to see..
i for myself like the graphs of dsreal much more than the ones of twstats or twplus, because they are more exact and they update faster

or implement graphs independently from the tool pages, which update often

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73

Passed On 1, 2 was passed on elsewhere, and I'm under the impression that 3, second rolling, would be too inaccurate. Trying to discuss 7 with the owner of TWstats.

DeletedUser

No.2 Rally point/Simulator/Number of attacks - Duplicate

will this get implemented..? :) its already passed on yes? so i hope very soon ;)