Passed On: 26 points restart

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I don't like this idea, many reasons have been given above.

When I noble a village, I want to get that village. Not some cut-down version of it.

see AYK's suggestion. It makes sense, because the village is 'barbarian' and barbarians can only manage to get to x points and can't manage beyond that, so they slowly but surely destroy the village and lose points

DeletedUser

I personally think when a player deletes, or restarts, his villages should slowly degrade to the barbarian max on that world. If Barbs grow to 1000 points, then abandoned villages, after a week of being abandoned would degrade to 1000 points eventually at the same rate it takes to build the villages up, just in reverse.

This would encourage players to noble other players larger villages, instead of the barbarians, and if a player went barb, they'd still have an opportunity to eat the ones they wanted in and around their clusters before they shrunk back down.

Not quite the idea the OP had, but something that I think would be more palatable.

2 thing's about that what about worlds where barbs dont grow would that then mean they wound't shrink.
and second what about any troop's that the player left would they slowly go down aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

marcus the mad

Reaction score
2 thing's about that what about worlds where barbs dont grow would that then mean they wound't shrink.
and second what about any troop's that the player left would they slowly go down aswell

Troops should stay. The barbs don't grow, but they could probably fashion the 'barbarian growth program' to a 'abandoned shrink program' to run on those worlds

DeletedUser

Isn't a non growing barb world, just a 26 point max barb world? Or the max is whatever the barbs start at?
In theory, they'd just shrink down to that size.

And troops would stay, they aren't linked to the population at that point, so there'd be no need to have them disappear.
It'd be no different then a person supporting a barb, except there is no owner to those troops.

marcus the mad

Reaction score
yeah AYK. Thats why I suggest they adapt the growth thing they use to a shrink thing, shouldn't be to hard.