Feedback Beta 2

scrram88

Reaction score
if everything is so wonderful, then why are there so few participants? and what do we actually see? 20 regular players and 100 multiaccounts have arrived! Is it interesting to play like this? who is interested in this? Conversely, you ban real players just because they had the stupidity to give supervision! WHO WILL PLAY HERE AFTER THAT? Nobody.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
Playing on this server for 10 years, I know exactly who is whose multiaccount and yes, I'm not interested in watching how they first merge off from multiaccounts on me and then khokhyain goes and takes the village. This applies to a greater extent to players who are CURRENTLY playing on beta 3 and beta2

Gnedler

Reaction score
Settings are really nice
but there is one important thing missing

There should be a cooldown to invite people when the tribe is full
The problem now was, that people switched the tribe without any penalty
we basicly fought 2 tribes, and when someone was low on troops, he just switched tribes and got reinforced

there should be at least a 24h cooldown until this person can receive support

and as people already said, it should be anounced on maybe german server
only a few will try it out but thats better then no new player lol

another good thing was that events didnt start at the beginning at the world

scramm , the only person who got banned was kirevet and if u try to denie that he wasnt multiaccount then ur just blind
there were many cases which have been reported and im pretty sure the support did a very good job there, even his own tribemembers that time did report him with proof

scrram88

Reaction score
ef bek how quickly you repaint :D

Betrayed one tribe, then another, then a third! your spies are everywhere and for some reason love continues to believe you o_O

scrram88

Reaction score

Gnedler I know perfectly well who has what multiaccounts, especially this company. Yes, and your multiaccount in beta 2 glows perfectly)​

Interesting) you write and talk about what you don't know)))

Gnedler

Reaction score
you dont even play but know better thats interesting
btw this is a feedback channel

but if u want to acuse someone for sth u should proof that right?
i personally reported kirevet and he got banned, means i pretty much know the best what happen ( after JawJaw of corse lol)

and i remember the multiaccounts which amber had
100 small accounts who sent u resources, remember :)
u shouldnt talk thanks :)

and now keep it a feedback channel

Patrykos

Reaction score
ef bek how quickly you repaint :D

Betrayed one tribe, then another, then a third! your spies are everywhere and for some reason love continues to believe you o_O

I was left the tribe NOP because one player from them was start attacking me but you don`t know anything lol

Proof - https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/a7fb554131234a8d3490d8b562e76c8e-png.jpg

Hey @scrram88

Hit Squad vs Amber

the players who cheat and quit when that does not work and still lose with us many times.