Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
I went to see how Beta 2 ends and what I see...

Receiving flags through progress has been disabled on this world. Please note that the information button DOES NOT work!

As the administrator of the Russian version explained to us, the flags will be disabled in the worlds so that the players do not delay the process of closing the world after the world has come to an end (although everything is strange, of course, the players do not delay anything in my opinion) but then everything became clear to me, the owners of the game, as always, not enough that they can get with Players for the game world, need more money! the ability to buy flags is NOT disabled! :cool::p:D
The idea of disabling flags was of course masked by the noble goals of "caring" for the players!

But now we see why it was necessary :D

Event Master

Reaction score
Well i am not sure how it is on other servers.
But on the Dutch servers this is a huge problem.
Every time a world is basically decided players don't end the world on purpose for sometimes over a year so they can farm tons and tons of flags.
Tis is a select group that gains a big advantage over other players by having way more flags by kinda cheating the end of the world.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
Well i am not sure how it is on other servers.
But on the Dutch servers this is a huge problem.
Every time a world is basically decided players don't end the world on purpose for sometimes over a year so they can farm tons and tons of flags.
Tis is a select group that gains a big advantage over other players by having way more flags by kinda cheating the end of the world.
I haven't seen that... in our ru version, worlds win before conditions. The only place where the condition will be unpleasant is in casual. And look here! the world is not over yet, the condition has been included. And by the way, why aren't the points deducted??

it turns out that developers solve the problems of some players at the expense of others? Is that right?

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
But that's not the point of my question. The point is that you can still BUY flags. That is, bring the money and you will be happy.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
in the ru version, the administrator explained that the flags will be disabled by the time of the world, that is, it can be 180 days or 360. Where are the time settings for the beta version. Where can I view these installations? That is, there is no information anywhere at all. or will administrators turn the flags on and off at will?

Event Master

Reaction score
But that's not the point of my question. The point is that you can still BUY flags. That is, bring the money and you will be happy.
I mean flags are account based so buying is never a problem because if they would disable buying at the same time, you could just hop into another world and buy them there, so there is no point in disabling that.

And its a new feature so sure it will take some fine tuning to see what works out best.
If you think the timing when it gets disabled isn't right, best thing to do is give some suggestions on how you think it should work.

Like personally I think it would be best if every world gets it manually disabled as soon as the world looks decided but there is almost no progress any more.
Problem with that is that it is some what depended on how active the mods are checking the worlds and of course that it opens the mods up for a discussion, every world. Because if one thing is sure there will always be players that think its either to late or to early.

So yeah maybe something like the time it took to reach 50% of the victory conditions times two.
But that only works well for % domination worlds although you could make it fixed on 25% domination times two for non domination worlds or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.