KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
World: Beta 3
Windows 10, Google Chrome 103
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: KOMMUNIS

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
When trying to access the account manager overview, it is impossible to select all the villages - the page stops loading and crashes, trying to reload the page is eternal loading, the only way to help is to close the page

Expected situation:
- What should be happening?

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
The browser writes that the page does not respond and no attempts to resuscitate it lead to nothing

Last edited:

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hey @KOMMUNIST

I was able to confirm this issue, thank you for your report.

Please let me know on which account you'd like to receive your premium.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
We don't have a very good situation with premium accounts there. Russians can't buy premium points for the national currency and euros can't buy, much less pay in-game. If you contribute to the situation on the Russian server, I'll be very grateful to you and I do not need premium, I will watch all the bugs on the beta server for free. Just help all the players on the ry version.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
It's not our fault what's going on in the political arena, we just want to play, why punish us?

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
And also, on e-mail notifications, well it's not so hard to go to the players to meet? at least the nickname of the player to write in the attacks, without coordinates? if you can not adjust the filters?

I'm not asking for myself, but for the whole community ru-version, we are also collecting opinions, see how players react, many do not understand why they play now. Although this game is positioning itself in the rules outside of politics.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
While I understand your frustration, InnoGames is a german company that needs to comply with EU regulations and laws. There is nothing we can do to help you. Feel free to reach out to your government representatives to explain your issue.

RE the bug: this should now be resolved, so I'm marking this as fixed :)