Not a bug: account manager (deliveries = saving forms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
Hello! I do not know where to write, so I appeal to you. I'm playing the Russian version of Tribal war. There are now problems with the administrators and moderators of the game. We are not given any information on updates. In particular, there has been a change in the internal forum, which is not reflected in any way either in the ads or on the forum! After the last update that took place in the regular worlds, the forms in my Account manager in deliveries disappear - https://c2n.me/4fqVYxb
You enter the coordinates of the village where supplies are needed and the amount of resources, enter the hour of delivery and click on the "Create" button - https://clip2net.com/s/4fqVZjD - the page is updated and the entered amount of resources disappears!!!
That is, it turns out that I now need to enter the amount of resources EVERY TIME for a new delivery that I create!
This has never happened before! I could easily create the required 50 supply routes without additional introduction of numbers, they remained in the field after updating the page and creating the path.
Now it has become very inconvenient and villages are suffering without development. In fact, they disabled an important function in the Account Manager (saving the form), and it shouldn't be like this!
I understand that I am writing to the wrong address, but there is no one to help me on the Russian server. The local administrator writes that nothing depends on him, wait until they fix it. Therefore, I ask you to help. And if there are not enough administrators and moderators on the Russian server, then why can't they solve this problem for a month? We are the same players as everyone else on all versions of this game and we need support and help!

Maybe the same problem exists on this server, only I don't have an Account manager here to check it out.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hey @Queen LaTina ,

There has not been an update recently that would have changed the behavior of this page. Is it possible you previously used a browser or extension that automatically cached these values or filled them in?

if you want this implemented in the game, you may want to make a game suggestion on your local (RU) market for implementation, or alternatively on International:

Status
Not open for further replies.