I don't want to be here (a bug)

DeletedUser7314

The link to "forums" in my world at the bottom of the page takes me here to the beta world forums page. I don't carget better e to learn what problems, what ideas some have, etc.! I what to learn how to get better at tisgame. Could somebody please notify the proper people to fix this. I can't find a topic to post this. Thanks!

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
This is not a bug.... Intended to have the button redirect here.

DeletedUser7314

So you say it is not a bug. Playing as a new person playing in the standard world find out how to play effectively? I tried a mentor, but no answer for a week, I tried to join tribes, but nothing for several days. I finally joined a tribe with 1 member and that person has not been on line. (By the way I have passed him in points.) This forum is for people that are well advanced! Where is someplace to plearhow to play???????????????

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
So you say it is not a bug. Playing as a new person playing in the standard world find out how to play effectively? I tried a mentor, but no answer for a week, I tried to join tribes, but nothing for several days. I finally joined a tribe with 1 member and that person has not been on line. (By the way I have passed him in points.) This forum is for people that are well advanced! Where is someplace to plearhow to play???????????????

In case you want to learn the game, it is recommended to play a regular market such as tribalwars international
Tribal Wars beta however has the only purpose of testing the game before features are released to the live markets, and as a result is not the best place to learn the game.

I would recommend joining a live market, such as the one linked above, and you will be able to use the features you mentioned and learn the game at a smoother pace.

Good luck!

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
That is correct. All worlds on tribalwars.works are beta-worlds, which you can also see on the homepage in the top left corner next to the InnoGames logo. The dropdown where you choose a market to play contains the icon of 'BETA' for tribalwars.works

cel micut

Reaction score
I recomand to stay here because only here is the place to test things before they are implemented. This is like any regular worlds on international servers but here have a higher chance to improve the game for other players based on your experience.
Only here you have a direct link to developers and admins to tell them:
- bugs
- ideeas
- admin don't use a standard response (usually, and that was WOW for first time for me it was like not speaking with the walls. "Wow... they can actually talk", you know... fell the conection directly, you know... and most of the time the CM is the one that respond and is implicated in game personally, testing, developing, talking, understanding the users (exception Thomas ex-CM here))
- playing many rounds you make like a family... you get to know alot of players that this round is you friend, next enemy, next ally, next same tribe... etc
- other things that you can do on regular worlds

And like you won't meet in a regular world... you can:
- really talk to them (my recomandation to be short and try to explain how much better you can;
- tell admins when they are not right and trust that they understand what you say (exception Thomas ex-CM here, ofcourse).

Bad thing is:
- that you need to know english (most of us) and if you don't know... you can use goole translate. Admin have a higher tolarence regarding writeing mistakes here.
- worlds reset all the time so you really don't have the "Glory" in time... but if you are like me, a user that use the game for personal relief of stress after work... best server ever!

PS: This this is very important and I forgot... 3X cheeper premium points (Actually same price but 3x more you get at the same purchase... but you get the ideea)