JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
We are aware of the issue and working on resolving it. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser6860

Same issue to day as well. I can not login this afternoon. I had no problems earlier today but can not login now.

DeletedUser6860

Over the last few days it seems that the server is experiencing problems maintaining connection to the web. I have been online when it just drops out for a few minutes then manages to reconnect. I know that this is not NORMAL. One time when this happened several days ago a message came up stating that 'updating the game' is in progress but other times there is no message at all when it drops out.

DeletedUser6860

I was online in the game earlier when it stopped responding altogether. I exited the game and have been trying to login ever since. This occurred around 02:00 server time approximately. Since then I have been unable to login at all but only get a very brief message stating the game is unavailable or something to that nature. I hope they can fix this login problem and also the problem where we can send invites for players to join.

Thanks,
Dragon007

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
It seems there was a small downtime this morning. Our apologies.