Free and easy top 50 ownage / Simple Fix to stop PP-farming

AuraCraft

Reaction score
Free and easy top 50 ownage / Simple Fix to stop PP-farming

TW is easy; just start on day 1 of a new world with 2 accounts, share connection, sit the 2nd account, relocate both villages to the RIM on day 2 so you get one day ahead of your surroundings. The neighbours will look up to you, recruit them into a pseudo tribe which is a facade and protection for your selling activities.
Then minerush until protection ends, keep recruiting minor amounts of defence as to protect your market and res, minerush until resources become available, then prices crash for a few days as sellers turn into selling mode, then when prices climb back up you join the sellers with your 1k village with mines @lvl 20. Keep recruiting def and keep your village tiny and unattractive by turtling without a stable or academy so you'll survive... It's easy to earn 7k PP off a world this way with each account. Donate the premium from one acc to the other.
Next world, you start with a few friends who only build mines. During the night you sit for them and sell res for PP and 2 seconds later you buy the same pp with your own account. (2 tabs opened on PPmarket) This takes 2-3 seconds for each resource, which by daytime wouldnt work because at any given time a dozen buyers check out PPsale during the first week or more. Basically you're selling free resources to yourself. InnoGames doenst make a dime here. But you get infinite resources and invest your double income in mines. Your villa grows like crazy and you have your friends whose sole purpose by now is to support you (they relocated to near you). You get all the rankings credit coz those little helpers are not in your tribe. 99,9% of players are clueless as to how you do it. Everybody will want to cooperate with you coz you're untouchable with your infinite resources. You get to keep your main, build up lvl 28 mines, a huge nuke and 6 nobles and you can noble all 3-4k villages within radius=7 within a few days. As long as your main is stacked you're fine. Lose a village, buy a new noble, take their main then take back what you lost, no prob.
You get such an advantage this way, you easily reach top 25. Res prices are still quite low so once you have 5 villages you can start selling surplus resources; It'll take another month before resources prices will fall. You'll have plenty of time to earn back the pp you sold and make a huge profit so next world you can do it again :)
Oh make sure that you start a new account for the ownage part coz if you use the account you used for selling, it's obvious that you were a seller and people will laugh at you for your past worlds.

I have not done the abuse, I've only done the selling part so now I've made 75ooo PP that I refuse to use to abuse.
I do know that this is exactly how it works. Inno Games is a company, Im fine with some Pay 2 Win or they have no revenue.
But this is not paying to win. This is winning for free by creating accounts that are neither Tribal nor War.

SOLUTION - There's one simple way to end this;

RESTRICT the use of PP earned by selling resources to the world it was sold on to that world, and only by the player who sold it. This PP that is earned by selling res is Wood Premium

PP that you paid for in hard cash is Gold Premium and can still be transferred to other players and be used on other worlds.
Whenever you spend PP, you automatically use the Wood Premium first.

It's bad business for InnoGames when veteran TW players return to find a game they don't stand a chance at surviving even after spending some 50 bucks. They will not pay to play again. Or they might, if they're addicts :p But I feel you should give paying custumores a fighting chance.
I'm not exaggerating. I'm running a tried and tested tribe system with paying non-schemers with a tight cluster, highly efficient strategy and we can't compete against those schemers and you're done for if one of them is your neighbour unless you subject yourself to them hoping they don't get bored with you as a pet.

There are still plenty of ways to spend your money to get ahead in TW other than resource buying, but in that case people who pay in hard cash get to enjoy some of it rather than be owned by this scheme I described.
I'm thinking those occasional games that receive a lot of slaunder may become popular. Perhaps make them occur more regularly ?

Last edited:

AuraCraft

Reaction score
Whatever happened to the ideas forum? Hardly any new posts or even people reading let alone replying...
:(