New feature The Great Siege

DeletedUser7146

Hello, you make the players Tribal Wars is not a gift, you make another murder of this game. Your "innovation" is stolen from another game - War and Order. How much can I tell you? No need to invent a Bicycle. Game tribal Wars is good when it is in the version in which it was originally, only for that it is loved by the players, and not for your "innovations and improvements". Sincerely hope that other servers will not have this horror that you are offering here

DeletedUser6860

What exactly are the rules for any attacks on the Great Siege? Once a player conquers any part of that city can it still be attacked at any time? If not, is there a time period that must play out? What exactly are the rules for any attacks on the Great Siege City?

Please help us learn more about this.

Thanks,
Dragon007

DeletedUser6860

What exactly are the rules for any attacks on the Great Siege City?

Please help us learn more about this.

Can one of the administrators please answer this query so we will know how we can proceed?

Thanks,
Dragon007

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hi

We will be changing the rule on Sandbox for this soon. I will send an ingame notification about this today.

DeletedUser6860

Does this rule apply to only the Great Siege City and no other player owned villages? This basic rule is very difficult to learn if keeps changing. So, all other villages NOT PART of Great Siege City will remain as it is now and not able to attack them? CORRECT?

I await your reply,
Dragon007

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Does this rule apply to only the Great Siege City and no other player owned villages? This basic rule is very difficult to learn if keeps changing. So, all other villages NOT PART of Great Siege City will remain as it is now and not able to attack them? CORRECT?

I await your reply,
Dragon007

The rule applies to all villages. So all villages are allowed to be attacked.

DeletedUser6860

The rule applies to all villages. So all villages are allowed to be attacked.

So all villages are open for attack after that with no exceptions if I understand this correctly.

Lord Dcibelia

Reaction score
09e401a335d68e8e1a55c03120cf89b0.png

06a81d729cefa6b05bca2d0f411349f0.png

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thanks, we were able to confirm the issue and this will be resolved tomorrow.
Apologies for the inconvenience.