New feature Scavenging

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Dear players,

with the start of our new round on Standard (zz1) we will introduce a new feature to the game: Scavenging.

This new feature will allow you to send out troops to scavenge the surrounding area for resources. In contrast to farming attacks this means that your units cannot die, as they do not engage in combat, but they will also bring back less resources. While your units are roaming the land they are unavailable for your command, which means you cannot call them back or otherwise change their orders.

scavenging_001.jpg

The scavenging option will be available from the rally point. Unlocking the different scavenging options will allow you to send up to four scavenging parties with different duration, which depends on the options chosen and the amount of units in the scavenging party.

Once send out the scavenging screen gives you an overview on when your troops will return. You can also see your scavenging parties in the troops overview. When they return you will also get a report with a detailed overview on the resources you received. The resources your troops scavenge for will always be in an equal share; it is not possible to scavenge for a specific resource type.

Please keep in mind that this feature is still under development and some things might change and new functionality might be added.

We hope you enjoy this new feature.

As it is a new feature we are very much looking forward to your feedback to improve it in the future. Please leave your feedback in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars beta team

DeletedUser

Got a few questions:

0) So it means we are getting new possibility to acquire resources?
0a) Would if effect 'eco' worlds?
1) Do we know in advance how many resources will we gain and how long would it take?
2) Does resources collected in that way contribute to daily plunder limit?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
0) Yes
0a) What do you mean with "eco" worlds?
1) Yes, as it can be seen in the screenshot in the announcement.
2) The scavenging feature isn't compatible with limited haul worlds if you should mean that.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
"No hauls" aren't compatible with the Scavenging as well. So it will be available on worlds only where (full) hauls are enabled.

DeletedUser

How about adding button 'All troops' and/or 'troops' template?

DeletedUser7238

Can you use the scavenging feature on multiple villages?
I mean u have 4 scavenging options and let's say you use all 4 on 1 village but you have 10 more villages you'd like to use for that.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Every village has it's own Scavenging option. Having 10 villages for example you can use it in every village.