1) to increase the warehouse and traders
2) increase the rate of construction
3)
4)
5)

Last edited:

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I'd say stick with the number of flags we currently have. They are not meant to replace bonus villages, so I think it'd be best to leave certain bonus' ONLY to bonus villages.

AuraCraft

Reaction score
@Jora

None of your suggestions bring any strategical advantages on the battlefield.

Nor do resource production, packages cost and haul capacity flags; these are nothing more than free resources, so I advise for them to be abolished :)
(I would definitely like to use the other flags though)

About the haul capacity; I especially advise against that flag because if it would be introduced, I'd need a calculator to farm :s

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
About the haul capacity; I especially advise against that flag because if it would be introduced, I'd need a calculator to farm :s

Eh... the flag for increased hauls is already available, isn't it?

In general, having more resources isn't an advantage especially in the beginning? So following your comment many quests must be removed as well, because they bring free resources?

AuraCraft

Reaction score
Eh... the flag for increased hauls is already available, isn't it?
You know better than I do :p But I still advise to abolish it :)

In general, having more resources isn't an advantage especially in the beginning?
True. But I never said that ;)
So following your comment many quests must be removed as well, because they bring free resources?
The purpose of quests is to educate novice players, not to donate free resources. The free resources are a good incentive to complete the quests.
For the flags that I mentioned, the free resources are the only purpose.

jora

Reaction score
propose a new flag
in the worlds of the churches
flagis religion
Level 1 is valid only for one village
Level 2 acts on one crate around
Level 3 ..........
Level 9 to 8 cells around

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I may seem like a very old fashioned person, but that would in no time beat the entire purpose of having a church at all.

One could have hundreds of level 1 / 2 flags and have no need for a church anymore, thus losing the strategic facet of actually having a church world.

jora

Reaction score
Do not forget to put that flag on the church
you do not put any other flag
you can actually find the right balance
like all the villages within a radius of influence of the church flag
can not put flags
let the people themselves decide
that
better to put the church and put any flags or ........

DeletedUser1193

What if a church flag could only be placed on a village containing a church, thus you maintain the need to produce churches.

DeletedUser6860

I would suggest a totally new flag set. Call them 'Construction Booster Set' ... 1st flag decreases construction times by 5% ... 2nd flag decreases construction times by 6% ... 3rd flag decreases construction times by 8% ... 4th flag decreases construction times by 10% ... 5th flag decreases construction times by 12% ... 6th flag decreases construction times by 16% ... 7th flag decreases construction times by 18% ... 8th flag (black) decreases construction times by 20%. That is the complete set and the values I have assigned to them as my suggestion.