Q&D: Android App Beta Release Discussion

DeletedUser73

App Info
What we have gone for with this app is all of the features from the iOS app, with the addition of an app-optimised Graphical Village Overview and Construction / Recruitment screens. Besides those, it thus includes app-optimised mails, reports, a map, push notifications, and soon: in-app purchasing. We haven't just added new app screens, we also redid the interface and style. Let us know what you think. Just like the iOS app, this app is free!

Device requirements:
-OS version 2.2+
-Processor ARMv7+

Publishing Status Info
The app is currently in Beta status. What this means in terms of app content is that the most important items are there, as mentioned above, but may still be lacking polishing - usage may not yet be the ideal, or there could be bugs, or icons missing. Additionally, we will be adding more app-optimised screens in the near future. The app is simply not done yet. The other thing that this means is that the app will currently only allow you login and register to the Tribal Wars Beta server.

Known issues / Heads-up:
-Premium purchases are currently deactivated. We will be activating them in the next couple of weeks.
-Map currently displays all villages with a white dot, instead of the colours they should have. This will also soon be fixed.
-Currently only available in English. (Probably with some German thrown in.)

Click here to download!

DeletedUser1954

Hi, I want to install, but Google Play write that this application does not support my phone. My phone is Sony Xperia S.

CPU: 2x1,5 Ghz
RAM: 1 GB
Display: 1280x720
Memory: 32 GB
Android: 2.3.7

DeletedUser

Possibility of an overview menu? The mobile web version can be hard to read, therefore maybe an application information feed?
Warehouse capacity information on the resources bar?

DeletedUser1385

I'd be interested in giving it a workout.

However, of my seven android devices, none are on the compatible devices list. Any chance of a direct link to the apk file? (as in general, I have no trouble running the apps that are "incompatible")

DeletedUser73

I'd be interested in giving it a workout.

However, of my seven android devices, none are on the compatible devices list. Any chance of a direct link to the apk file? (as in general, I have no trouble running the apps that are "incompatible")

Odd, what devices do you have? (all tablets or no touch screens? :p) Grab me on Skype for a direct APK.

We'll be supporting devices with higher resolutions once we have corrected the layouts for those.

DeletedUser

Hey, but why not for ARMv6 CPU Phones too? I'm sure it will work very good..

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Let's get one stable version first and then we will see what can be supported else. :)

DeletedUser

In regards for the app what should I be searching in APP store to download it. I've tried both 'Tribalwars beta' and 'Tribalwars' with no success.

DeletedUser

I don't download anything onto my iPhone unless it's from the app store. Especially when that website wants me to sign up just to download it.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
This thread is about the Android App and not for iOS, which is available ingame under your settings.

DeletedUser

But there is no actual app for iPhone hence I don revive messages when I receive a mail or attack.

DeletedUser

Still no ARMv6 version? It's a game like Blitz Brigade working on ARMv6 devices and Tribal Wars which does not use 3D graphics not working?

DeletedUser2315

Hello,

I'm from the Netherlands. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with arm7, but I can't download this app. Why can't I? I also have adobe air installed.

Last edited by a moderator: