Rejected: Attack Planner

DeletedUser

I would like to suggest that anyone should be able to have access to the attack planner to plan their own attacks regardless of their privileges within the tribe. This way you can let your tribemates know which villages you are attacking, which ones you are faking, etc. without having to use the claim system as I tend to do currently. Thoughts and opinions are welcome.

DeletedUser

Two can be as bad as one but the loneliest number is the number one. :D

At least I'm not all alone. What's your thoughts Typhi?

marcus the mad

Reaction score
Well, I'm still lurking too, but I think the idea in itself is good, but its going to be the same as the noble planner in the end: one big mix of attack plans. Certainly when we talk about tribes that are above the 50's in member count.

DeletedUser

Well that was somewhat my thought. I figured this could be used to avoid nuking one another, I know on a world I play it's not uncommon for someone to claim and noble a village within the same day and then they often find many friendly nukes visiting their village.

We to some degree use claims to avoid this but everyone is getting big enough it would be nice to have something like this as an option.