Rejected: Banned Players/Accounts

DeletedUser803

Would it be possible to add:

'Show Account Status'

to the Pop-up Option Menu for Premium Accounts?

Right now, you don't know that an account is banned or under BP until you try an action against the account.

So when the player with a PA mouses over the coordinates, and they have 'Show Account Status' active, they will see one of the following:
1: Edited because people didn't like this one. :(
2: 'Beginner Protection'-and shows date/time when BP end.
3: 'Account Banned'-and shows the date/time of the start of the ban.

All of this information is available, either through attempting an action against the player, or by use of TWmaps or TWstats.

I think this would be a great feature for the PA account players, and be very helpful without giving unfair advantage, because like I already mentioned, all of this info is already available to all TW players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The account active information is not available based off of log-ins anywhere I've ever seen. TW Maps bases their activity feature off of increase in ODA or points so it's not always accurate. I personally don't like the thought of people knowing with dead certainty that someone hasn't logged on for 24 hrs. just due to the fact that occasionally real life issues can crop up. Other than that I like the rest and wouldn't mind activity shown based on similar calculations to TW Maps incorporated ingame.

DeletedUser803

okay, skip that part of it.
but I think the other two indicators would be nice to have...

DeletedUser15

'Account Banned'-and shows the date/time of the start of the ban.

I disagree this ideea. Just 'cause this is a Confidential thing (remember there are atackable ban and so on)

ps: I'm back (so typhi is going to be stressed here :D)

DeletedUser803

I disagree this ideea. Just 'cause this is a Confidential thing (remember there are atackable ban and so on)

ps: I'm back (so typhi is going to be stressed here :D)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is there to disagree about this point with.
the info is certainly available. If I see a village and want to attack it, then I either can, or cannot (because of ban or BP). If they are not on BP, which would certainly be obvious in with any account over a few hundred points, they it would have to be a BAN.

So the status of 'Ban' is not an object here.

And in regards to the being 'Confidential' TO BAD FOR THEM. they shouldn't have been cheating to start with.

I actually think there should be a locked post in the public forums for each world about players that have been banned, and why. This would certainly help deter others from the doing the same if they see players getting banned.

DeletedUser66

With an attackable ban it should not be shown that they are banned - for non-attackable bans however, it should be shown that they are bad, as the player who wishes to attack/support cannot do anything.

DeletedUser

With an attackable ban it should not be shown that they are banned - for non-attackable bans however, it should be shown that they are bad, as the player who wishes to attack/support cannot do anything.

agreed