Rejected: cancel button for mass recruitment

DeletedUser15

Some of Romanian Players proposed a few days ago something and I found it interesting:

On the Premium Acount, there is Mass Recruitment for "groups";also, there should be a button that can cancel that action.
Is good for those with a lot of villages and by mistake, recruit atack instead of defense

DeletedUser

It already exists. STOP button in browser.

It's a browser game. And server is /often/ much faster than sending the request and receiving a response. So the only thing you can "cancel" is sending the request - and it just stopping the browser. And hope to stop sending occurred. Not stop receiving the answer (that would have been done, you just did not see).

EDIT: Re "recruit atack instead of defense"
Or use slowtaget's script. Bound configuration to a group.
http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=429

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's an idea.

Mass recruiting the wrong units and canceling them would cost a fortune in lost resources. And so I think that you must just be careful and be vigilant when recruiting like that.

DeletedUser15

Here's an idea.

Mass recruiting the wrong units and canceling them would cost a fortune in lost resources. And so I think that you must just be careful and be vigilant when recruiting like that.

when you have 1000. 2000 villages and about 50 000 attacks and sleepy it is rather hard, but let's say I agree with that

DeletedUser66

Here's an idea.

^ this.

Just make sure you are on the 'right' villages.