Recent content by turoni

1. Cannot reproduce: confirmation dialogue skipped

Just had an instance where I had 4 assignments and wanted to add one. There was some lag and naturally I clicked a 2nd time which also resulted in adding past the cost-free 5 queue without the confirmation dialogue. If this qualifies as a bug it should be partially reproducible without the AM.
  2. Cannot reproduce: confirmation dialogue skipped

Summary of the issue (title of the post) The option: Building queue: Confirmation dialogue, before new assignments are added was on. There were no assignments queued, I've added one assignment and presumably at the same time the village manager added 5 assignments. This caused the confirmation...
  3. Duplicate: Missin report and truops

I nobled a village without getting the report.
  4. Not a bug: "invalide reporte" C function forwarded reports

I do not think this is a duplicate of that one. This post describes a different amount being send due to not recalculating after other farms have been send out. My bug is a complete refusal to send even tough the mouse-over displays troop amounts that are in the village. As said this bug only...
  5. Not a bug: "invalide reporte" C function forwarded reports

Summary of the issue (title of the post) Not being able to send a farm attack trough farm assistant with the C button. Getting the message: "invalide reporte" on a red square Overview of the bug (description): red square with "invalide reporte" Steps to reproduce: Have someone...