Recent content by Totalitarius

1. Beta1

Did you invite us to see this? -- https://clip2net.com/s/4fBcze5 Do developers already have a really bad imagination? Why such a nasty light brown color that you want to burp? The idea is clear in principle, but the execution is as always very mediocre! And where are the packages of a free...
  2. Here Be Dragons

I won't even take anything from the event store, because this is really a spit in the direction of the players!
  3. Here Be Dragons

No one wants to work :D
  4. Here Be Dragons

I agree! The event turned out to be NOT interesting, Not dynamic (frankly mechanical-boring). Waiting 24 hours for an update of 5 moves of the event is nonsense! No one will invest premium points in such a mess. The author of the event does not deserve his salary :) :D
  5. New Quest System Feedback

sorry my browser went crazy :eek: First impression-uncomfortable !! too many Windows open too many unnecessary images, too many times you need to click different buttons to get resources for development. What's the point? The old system is much more convenient, simpler and clearer. Why such a...
  6. map graphics

Dear administrators, please help us return the old map graphics to the game. Players are very unhappy with the latest update! It is not so much your new images that are outraged, as the disabling of the ability to switch graphics! You have deprived the players of the right to choose! Many...
  7. Make archers useful again

that kind of nonsense??) the archers ' defenses were still intact. This is a specification of developers trying to teach players that BOWS, the second most powerful defensive unit after heavy cavalry and catapults, are no longer perceived as a defensive unit by players. the point is different...
  8. Dynamic Nightbonus

worlds with this bonus I'm sure will not be popular with players, as well as sleep mode
  9. Dynamic Nightbonus

and you imagine that it would be more interesting, I'm also against such a night bonus. If there is a world with a night bonus it should be the same for everyone I don't like the idea, you have a world with a similar setting - sleep mode there, too, the sleep time is indicated in the profile...