Recent content by pellegrina

1. New event Caves of Greed

You really shouldn't have to waste a torch just to descend to the next level, that doesn't happen in the other event games like the dungeon (can't remember its name, the one where you have to click on areas to clear them). The torches should only be used to progress within the level, or you...
  2. Not in code / server issue: Troops not returning - Beta 3

I did both for safety :)
  3. Not in code / server issue: Troops not returning - Beta 3

World: Beta 3 Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Microsoft Edge Version 110.0.1587.57 (Official build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: ? Account name: pellegrina Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: Troops are not returning from scavenging. The timer just...
  4. Rewarded: Browser version - bug

The account is this one: pellegrina, on the Beta server if possible (alternatively on the Italian servers, but I'm playing mainly Beta at the moment :D)
  5. Rewarded: Browser version - bug

World: Beta1 Platform: Browser: Microsoft Edge Version 102.0.1245.44 (Official build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 11 Screen resolution: ? Account name: pellegrina Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not...
  6. Rewarded: Quest Rewards cant be claimed

Yup, I can confirm that (I sent a ticket to support instead of posting here - I've already had too many PP for reporting bugs and wanted to give somebody else a chance ghghgh). It started yesterday afternoon btw
  7. beta 1 after 8 days

Personally I don't have the cash available to buy PP for ultra-fast starts, but that doesn't mean I don't understand how they work. I agree that a world with just the basic PP options and no market/trades for PP would really show who can play and who can't :) Oh, and I would say no PP to halve...
  8. Rewarded: Bug displaying Loot Assistant reports

Yes, and it also appears in the mobile app - I noticed it last night :P For the account, it is the same name (pellegrina) but the Italian servers (I am only actively playing on W69.it at the moment) Thanks :)
  9. Rewarded: Bug displaying Loot Assistant reports

Glad its not just me LOL
  10. Rewarded: Bug displaying Loot Assistant reports

World: Beta 1 Platform: Microsoft Edge Version 99.0.1150.46 (Official build) (64-bit): Operating System: Windows 11 Screen resolution: ? Account name: pellegrina Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5...
  11. Rewarded: Not a bug, but an error ;)

Heck, you think it might be a bug? How wierd! the game market would be Italy and the account name is the same as here (I'm too old for multiple account names, can't remember them lol)
  12. beta 1 after 8 days

Many years ago when I started playing this game (yes, I am old and crusty) I was told "it is the number of troops you have that matters, not the number of points" ;) The trouble is that those of us who are building proper armies can't attack you either because of the 20:1 rule...... just sayin'...
  13. Rewarded: Not a bug, but an error ;)

I have just received a flag reward in Beta 1, Top scorer (Bronze - Level 2) Make it into the top 100 in the world. Flag reward: -14% Coin costs Note: Flags are disabled on this world. You can use this flag on a world with active flags. View your achievements It says that flags are...
  14. Cannot reproduce: last post in forum having weird layout

So far it has happened to me just the once, so possibly just a random thing. In any case if you switch to another view and then return to the forum it appears normal.