Recent content by Grave Digger

1. Duals on the account

Would be better for no co players no sitters & just a night bonus
  2. Feedback Beta 3

After all the feedback you had about settings you just ignored and went in the opposite direction .. i know you admins are new to beta but Christ on a bike you could not of fucked up a round so much if you was trying to ..... siege a waste of time with so few players and is old and boring...
  3. Feedback Beta 2

What a joke having event on first day so p2w players can buy rank ..we had this discussion before with admins so do we really have to go over same old mistakes over and over ..do you lot ever talk to one another about things and previous problems with rounds
  4. Feedback Beta 2

As Gnedler said above invite from other servers please
  5. Future Beta Rounds

I see beta 3 is running with players on it but not announced and locked out now .... and fookin awful settings i hope after asking about settings that is not what you come up with because if that is it them i will be quitting as i can go on any server and find that crap settings with a lot more...
  6. Settings

I see beta 3 is running with players on it but not announced and locked out now .... and fookin awful settings i hope after asking about settings that is not what you come up with because if that is it them i will be quitting as i can go on any server and find that crap settings with a lot more...
  7. captcha stuck

World: zz1 Platform: Browser/IOS/opera Operating System: windows 11 Screen resolution: ? Account name: Grave Digger Reproducibility: 5 Current situation: - What is happening? describe it. Acaptcha appeared and is stuck saying lack of connection and will not clear its self ... is happening...
  8. Settings

Announce on other servers before server here begins to get more players in and not just .uk . net go for all the world ;)
  9. Future Beta Rounds

As above but no pp exchange would be great for a round, speed 3 a must as can go play slow assed rounds elsewhere on many worlds Hate churches and siege also no scav stop the turtles:D:D please please never again set the stupid random times for sending attacks as on beta 1 at this time ...
  10. Beta worlds

Just not to slow as you can go play 000s of those slow worlds elsewhere & hardly anything above 2+ speed except HP rounds that have so many pre mades pushing vills for each other its not worth playing them ... .The best way inno games can make Tribal wars better is a complete overhaul of the co...
  11. Feedback Beta 1

Ruined this server with settings most quit right away or in a day or so ...... single vills start 2/3 speeds ( 4 if your feeling adventurous)and personal choice no damn churches ...put adverts on other servers before server start as most my mail notifications come a day after its already underway
  12. Feedback Beta 1

Wrong settings 3 villages start and barbs that cant be farmed as walls all at 5 should of been 1 vill start at base
  13. Start of new Beta

He has quit good to see new admins carrying on tradition of buggering up settings though ;)
  14. Feedback Beta 3

Another thing when game world notifications (e-mail) go out its always after worlds have started by a day or two ( not here as no notifications go out) why do they not send out before the start/before of a world as starting a few days late is a pain in the ass especially if worlds are 2 or 3...
  15. Feedback Beta 3

100% agree with Gnedler ;) (not often that happens) these slow worlds and churches bore players so they just no longer bother .. I know i wont play them any more & as he says they need advertising more ... i know the standard response is its a test world so does not need a lot of players but it...