Recent content by Major John Sheppard

1. Fixed: Cancel snipe

I have the same behaviour on windows 11 computer and Chrome as browser.
  2. Incorrect village information on the map

World: zz1 ( standard à Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome / Versie 87.0.4280.66 (Officiële build) (64-bits) Operating System: ? Windows 10 H2 Screen resolution: ? Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) Account name: ? Major John Sheppard Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5...
  3. Fixed: The server is have difficulties ...

It looks like it's solved now.
  4. Fixed: The server is have difficulties ...

Your servers are having problems ... The message is almost constant on the screen when changing a screen (also note : it's only on beta3 ). While my internet connections is also used for other worlds on the same time. The browsers I have tested are the new Edge ( Chromium based ) and the latest...
  5. Fixed: Event screen doesn't open any more.

Also in Edge it doesn't open : http://prntscr.com/qf7a4y The number in the error message is not always the same ...
  6. Fixed: Event screen doesn't open any more.

World: platform: Browser + version: Google Chrome ( Versie 79.0.3945.88 (Officiële build) (64-bits) ) Operating System: Windows 10 1909 ( Build 18363.535 ) Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 ( Full HD ). Account name: Major John Sheppard Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always Current situation...
  7. Confirmed: [DS-18369] BUG Overview-Research

More or less the same error : http://prntscr.com/lsychi
  8. Count to 10000

2767 :eek:
  9. Last User To Post Here Wins

The last day of the year 2015 :)
  10. Usage premium functions on an account under 'Account sitting'.

Hi, I have an account in account sitting on beta 1. The account is set that I can't use any premium points on that account. But it's strange that I can't use the gift I did for 14 days Premium Account. I can do the gift and accept it I can see the gift in the invetory but when I try to...
  11. this is a joke?

World 2 or "Sandbox" is also down , the same problem there ?
  12. Fixed: Building

I hope this feature wil never reach the play worlds, it's so awfull big that it doesn't fit on a wide screen. And the information that I need, the next level it's gonna build isn't even there. All the other information it gives are useless when you play the game for some time you most of it...
  13. Rejected: Customized filter for Buildings.

My idea about this that you make a query (or selection) and put the result in a group : All villlages with wall less then 20 and put the result in a group of with a sample village : HQ = 20 , ... All villages that are different from the ref village => result to a group 'result' The you...
  14. Rejected: Customized filter for Buildings.

It should be possible to view all villages which have a different building level then a certain default village. for ex . villages of 10.000 points (you have to give up the building levels in an additional screen or mark a village with the correct levels). "Generate list" and the result...
  15. Implemented: [Idea] : visible ms times in Attack overview

Is it possible to view the also the ms timings on the Overview / Commands / (Alls commands & Attacks & Support).