Recent content by KOMMUNIST

1. Feedback Beta 3

All that remains is to click the delete account button and do not play on this server anymore! :cool:
  2. Feedback Beta 3

And the churches! and 3 villages!! :D That is, there is no way not to use the item for relocation, nor to make a restart!o_O What are you smoking there? No, of course I understand that administrators and moderators of the game are very bad players as a rule, but damn! Not that much!!
  3. Future Beta Rounds

Jirki88 about the new features that are being tested in the beta version! It would be nice if you wrote about them at least on the forum - so that your beta testers could watch and discuss!! For example, in the latest update, which has already gone to regular servers, you added a script to mark...
  4. Future Beta Rounds

And why was the jaw replaced? He went to war and was killed there? :confused: Or did the players of this server get so fed up with him that he ran away?? :p By the way, he is still listed in the beta version team as the chief administrator
  5. Militia

I want to draw the attention of the players and the administration to the TIME of the militia call. I have been playing this game for a very long time and I still remember perfectly well that the time of conscription of the militia directly depended on the speed of the world, that is, at the...
  6. Settings

However, I consider all discussions on this forum pointless. Since all administrators and owners of the game have long spat on the game and on the servers and on the players. Indifference and disregard reigns everywhere. Developers are only interested in how to squeeze more money out of the game...
  7. Settings

Gendler in vain you yourself got out here to squeak at me, because I can also tell you about your many sins :) better not make me angry in vain.
  8. Settings

https://c2n.me/4jKWBR7 I've been playing on this server since 2014 and this is the first time I've seen such a picture. As for the game, well, let's remember the last worlds. When we were going to team up to play with you. You were the first to run to the administrators and complain there about...
  9. Settings

Everything has been going wrong for you since the summer. Why run 2 worlds at the same time? And now what are you waiting for? To open three worlds at the same time??? There are very few Beta testers to play like this here. And it's not about the settings! By the way, in beta 3 it was very cool...
  10. Future Beta Rounds

Beta doesn't seem to have a future :) We have a strong feeling that the server will be closed
  11. Settings

And who are you addressing? there is no administrator here, and these worlds were set by some left-wing people with net.servers. They don't give a damn what's going on here at all
  12. Start of new Beta

And where is JawJaw??
  13. Start of new Beta

Why didn't they write in the settings that the start with three villages is in beta-1?
  14. Start of new Beta

To open TWO worlds at the same time is to kill the beta version
  15. Feedback Beta 2

Why open two worlds at the same time?! or do you have a tight schedule there?! How can players play here? when there are only 200-300 people playing here?! Who will play?! And it's not at all about the night bonus or any settings, the fact is that there are no players. Admins are doing...