Recent content by Katzenmarylou

1. New Quest System Feedback

you find the rewards by profile -> rewards, Last post in the list. I searched for ages before I found it. :)
  2. New Quest System Feedback

Actually I like the new Quest line. You can decide what you want to focus on and when you use the ressources. However, like other players, I don't like the fact that the window is so big and the storage display is hidden. Couldn't you make the tiles a bit smaller, please?^^
  3. Fixed: incorrect reports

World: zz1 Platform: Browser/opera 68.0.3618.165 /Firefox 77.0.1 Android 3.02.5 Operating System: windows 10 /Android 6 Screen resolution: 1600 x 900 Account name: leolaslo Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: - In reports the leading 0 is missing, so the troops are moved to the left...
  4. Rewarded: Bug mass scavenging

Katzenmarylou, Beta Standard
  5. Rewarded: Bug mass scavenging

standard platform: Browser opera Version:63, also tested with firefox Version 69 and chrome Version 77 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: Katzenmarylou Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: - If you enter troops in the mass scavenging, it's written the mass...
  6. Cannot reproduce: Seas of fortune - reports

in my Account the same issue (standard-world) http://prntscr.com/p7au7s
  7. Fixed: scavening-bug

an error occurs when you click "Scavenge again with the same troops" in a report and different troops are included. I had 100 spears and swords in the example, it also inserts both, but only sends sword. steps to reproduce it: -send scavening with some spear and sword -wait for return - choose...
  8. Rewarded: Unable to use Inventory Items

same problem with ressource-item, Browser opera,chrome latest version
  9. Not in code / server issue: Ranking - bug?

same here, opera and chrome , latest version
  10. Rewarded: [DS-18327] Groups-Error

I have the usual dynamic groups and manual Off, Deff, spy and build. if I choose one of the groups in the overview ( combined, troops , command etc) it shows all villages, not only the group-villages. Only in the account-manager it is correct. Some tribe-member confirm this bug
  11. Rewarded: [DS-18327] Groups-Error

No matter what I choose, all villages are displayed, dynamic Groups as well as manual. tested with opera and chrome latest version Account Katzenmarylou, Beta Standard
  12. Fixed: Troop-Manager

Standard, Katzenmarylou
  13. Fixed: Troop-Manager

The troop manager is not recruiting troops since today. Raw materials are available, farm sites are sufficient and it is indicated that recruiting is active but not recruited. Some tribal colleagues confirm on request that they have the same problem.
  14. Tribe-Level

the Quest for Tribe-Level is vanished, although it is not yet fulfilled