Recent content by Just88000

1. Settings

Would be nice every few months to announce on other worlds as said above. Biggest thing for me is game speeds I like faster worlds, the slower worlds are just boring anymore. Game speed 2-4 Unit speed 0.4-1 Resource production factor 0.75-1.5 Barbarian village spawning 50-70% chance...
  2. Sandbox world?

sandbox Settings that are most important- better speed, no buying resources or a limit. If you choose to have no support outside tribe, up the limit to 20 members. Game speed 2.5 Unit speed 0.75 Ability to demolish buildings Active Morale Active (time-based) Milliseconds Active...
  3. Make archers useful again

It is a very good point. I agree with some points. In real life archers were used for long range against infantry and cavalry not used for farming or looting so I can see the slow time for this. It could be simply fixed by making more boosters for them in the game. But if you had boosters for...
  4. Dynamic Nightbonus

I think this idea should be tested as the game goes. Mabe bring down the amount of time from 8 hours to 4 hours as it leaves only 16 hours to attack. It is not a terrible idea as single players playing the game have a chance. But this case is rare on big worlds. I think most here forget that you...
  5. when to open the new zz1 and zz2?

Any word on the settings of these new worlds yet?
  6. Not a bug: Change in settings

World: sandbox platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS 7 tribal wars app Operating System: IOS Apple Screen resolution:unknown Account name: just88000 Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 =...