Recent content by JawJaw

1. JawJaw

20th Birthday Event

Tribal Wars Birthday Dear players, Tribal Wars just turned 20! To continue the celebrations, the mighty raven will open our vault again, for a limited time, to grant you the chance to get mystical items to aid you on the battlefield. The doors to the vault will open on July 5th at 14:00...
  2. JawJaw

Confirmed: Archer defense power buff bug

I see. Technically we require the bugs forum, using the bugs format, for it to be used for it to be a valid bug report eligible for the premium reward so I can't consider it for it. I'll however send you some premium from my private account as a thank you. Please use the bugs forum in the...
  3. JawJaw

Where did you report this?
  4. JawJaw

Hey @Fitch We have confirmed this issue and have furthermore classed it as a critical bug. It will be resolved in the next release. Please let me know on which account and game server you would like to receive your premium points. Thank you for your report!
  5. JawJaw

Feedback Beta 3

I am not aware of any combination that would give that much, indeed. I will investigate and submit a bug report if confirmed to be a coding issue. Thank you!
  6. JawJaw

Hey @Fitch Thanks for your report. Could you please share with me (in PM is fine) the public report link of this attack with everything visible so I can investigate? Thank you!
  7. JawJaw

20th Birthday Calendar

Greetings Warriors, We are thrilled to announce that Tribal Wars is turning 20 this year! It's been an incredible journey, and we want to celebrate this milestone with all of you. Join us on a journey filled with surprises, rewards, and fun facts about the development of Tribal Wars in our 20th...
  8. JawJaw

Feedback - Birthday Calendar

Here please!
  9. JawJaw

20 Years of Memories

20 Years of Memories! Warriors, diplomats, leaders, friends, and enemy spies! Today, we bring you a contest! What better way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Tribal Wars! Two incredible decades filled with unforgettable moments, cherished friendships, and boundless adventures await us...
  10. JawJaw

20 Years of Memories - Submissions

Submit your entries here!
  11. JawJaw

Feedback Beta 3

Thanks for pointing it out. It is indeed supposed to be active.
  12. JawJaw

Start of Beta 3 - new Paladin Skill buffs

Dear players, Upcoming Wednesday, May 31st, around 11 AM, Beta 3 will start. Pre-registrations have already started so gather your teams! A quick overview of the settings can be found here. You can pre-register here: https://www.tribalwars.works/page/join/zz3 Please let us know your feedback...
  13. JawJaw

Feedback Beta 3

Here pls
  14. JawJaw

Feedback Beta 2

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
  15. JawJaw

Start of Beta 2

Dear players, Upcoming Thursday , March 23rd, around 12 PM, Beta 2 will start. Pre-registrations have already started so gather your teams! A quick overview of the settings can be found here. For these settings, we have tried to take into account your wishes in this topic. Thank you for your...