Recent content by Gnedler

1. Feedback Beta 1

good settings :) i hope no event and 3 village start at beginning? :)
  2. Feedback Beta 3

couldnt be any worse settings lol you basicly ignored all the problems which are mentioned in other post and do the exact oposite lol
  3. Quest; 50% cost reduction the first time you develop lvl 4 scavenging

why would this be needed? you already said, its worth it to do it early game you dont need a cost reduction then cause after some scavangings its already profit for you
  4. Duals on the account

ofc it is allowed if they are playing in only 1 account you can have 10 co player if u need them^^
  5. Next Beta Settings

Hello, here is a list of settings which would be nice for next round - Cooldown for receiving/sending defense if new to a tribe ( atleast 5 hours). Tribes with in total 30 people were just swapping Tribes all the time to receive Deff. This is absolute dumb. Dont need a Playerlimit for tribes...
  6. Future Beta Rounds

Hello dear Supporters Things went a bit wrong this Beta but i think these Problems could be fixed very simple - dont start with events, this was just unfair for all people who were not fast enough. I still think that a restart of server would have been better for everybody - either do no...
  7. Feedback Beta 2

Servers should be rewiped since some player got huge advantage now with these 30% ress booster Kind of p2w server now Understandable if people quit
  8. Settings

@Jirki88
  9. Settings

LOL im curios now, can you tell me what farm script i am using? Pretty sure if i would have used illegal scripts i would have been banned for oh better not make the guy angry who won 2 Rounds since 2014 :D Admins, just open up another round so we can see them russians noble barbs only and...
  10. Settings

And btw what if you guys would actually say what you want once? i only see you guys complaining but not saying anything to make it better the only squeaker i see is you check your last 30 posts in this forum. You are the one your talking about
  11. Settings

Yeah dont listen to the "squeakers" who are most likely 95% of the people playing here better listen to the 5% who wont play serious anyway and only noble barbs to build deff :D Kommunist sorry but you guys didnt play serious since ages but u guys keep spamming the forum here only thing u guys...
  12. Settings

Speed 3 Ress production 2 Normal Unit speeds No church No watchtower ACTIVE Nightbonus + paladins no one wants to send noblemen by hand anymore^^ advertise the restart of beta 3 on a different server like grave said maybe old paladin items would be funny lol keep the tribes small to have...
  13. Future Beta Rounds

Hello, I assume that Beta3 will be the next round to restart right? is there any option to start it with fun options again? Speed 3 Ress production 2 Normal Unit speeds No church No watchtower ACTIVE Nightbonus + paladins And a announcement on other servers to reach some people to get more...
  14. Feedback Beta 2

Is it possible to announce the new server start on other servers like .de? would be fun to get some more people on these servers You guys did that couple Rounds ago and there was 300 to 400 more people playing it more people = more bugs could be found
  15. Feedback Beta 2

Hello You should Add night bonus on here its a nice idea but there are not many people playing on this server without any announcement on other servers like .de only few people can afford playing without nightbonus which would simply just kill Beta 2 very fast