Recent content by Event Master

1. Event Master

Feedback Beta 1

If you read the settings its in there. Ability to select starting direction Inactive
  2. Event Master

Feedback Beta 3

I don't understand why there is so much fuzz about the settings on a beta server??? Like are there seriously players that think this is a competitive server? Its just to try out some new shit before they ship it to live, and as such the settings are mainly chosen to provide good testing...
  3. Event Master

Flags

They should at least make it so achievements still give flags. As I am from a server where flag farming in late game is a big issue I do understand the policy tho. On Dutch servers tribe limits are often quite low (10 or less) but worlds still end in around 180 days so I am afraid the policy...
  4. Event Master

New event Feedback - Paladin's Battle Board

Event looks interesting. I feel like it would feel better if you make it so that each game would cost 1 ticket instead of making it so that every action costs a ticket. (prices can be adjusted accordingly) I would definitely make the final rewards (for going to the next rank) a lot more...
  5. Event Master

Duals on the account

It depends a bit on the mode. And I am not sure if some servers have different rules about this but for the Dutch Server its only prohibited on speed rounds.
  6. Event Master

Feedback Beta 3

I agree with the slower rounds part But besides that Churches are quite nice imo. But the reason why both watchtower and churches are always there is because its a beta and you want as much things on in the settings so they get tested.
  7. Event Master

New event Caves of Greed

I feel like the event is quite fun to play so really good design! Like mentioned before I feel like a cost for a run would be way more fun than paying for each file it really sucks to wait so long to progress anything and it feels like your strat doesn't really matter because you need to pay no...
  8. Event Master

Future Beta Worlds

I am not to sure about the more player part tbh because faster is normally just more players being nobled quick = less players left. But i do think: higher speeds = quicker progress = more/different functions being tested.
  9. Event Master

Flags

I mean flags are account based so buying is never a problem because if they would disable buying at the same time, you could just hop into another world and buy them there, so there is no point in disabling that. And its a new feature so sure it will take some fine tuning to see what works out...
  10. Event Master

Flags

Well i am not sure how it is on other servers. But on the Dutch servers this is a huge problem. Every time a world is basically decided players don't end the world on purpose for sometimes over a year so they can farm tons and tons of flags. Tis is a select group that gains a big advantage over...
  11. Event Master

beta 1 after 8 days

Is this a option kinda like starters protection where you lose your own protection when you decide to attack? Or is this really a one direction only where the bigger player can't counter attack?
  12. Event Master

Fixed: Anvil of the Mercenary King - Event quests automatically finished.

World: Beta 3 and Standard Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera Versie 82.0.4227.58 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080 Account name: Event Master Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: - What is happening? describe it. I finished the first quest in the...
  13. Event Master

New event Feedback Camp Crashing Catapults

Probably to late for the first run of this event but maybe make a free mode where you can challenge friends to play against each other. No ammunition cost no event shop currency, maybe a Achievement.
  14. Event Master

Thanks! 1 small point the accuracy rankings feel kinda off now the top are just players who hit something on their first hit and than stopped shooting. Although its a strat I feel like it kinda makes those rankings pointless for the rest of the players. I would suggest that you need to fire at...
  15. Event Master

This event feels a lot better than that last one. I like the suggestions made by report as well. Just wondering is it intentional that we almost never see "noble decree's" in event shops. not sure if they are called that in English btw. looks like its on purpose that those are only to find in...