Recent content by denhomie

1. Event Militia

Hi This is not really a bug. But the settings does it impossible to complete the militia event before you have lost a village.
  2. Fixed: Cancel snipe

A little bad when there is train on most of my villages and I easy defend my self if this was working
  3. Fixed: Cancel snipe

Even sent as support it will not work :(
  4. Fixed: Cancel snipe

Here I have sent both the attack and the cancel. I can not fight bigger players like this, if this is not fixed fast
  5. Fixed: Cancel snipe

The snipe was send xx.xx.xx. 535 as a attack and returned xx.xx.xx.000 ? Canceled in 8:30 min
  6. Beta worlds

Now I hear two players I respect in here repeatedly say they want fast worlds. But there are also some of us who think it's fine with worlds that don't end before they start. So I want you to keep mixing them up so there's something for all of us.
  7. End of Beta 2

Congratulations to Op7
  8. End of Beta 2

Or if not just start a new one, please
  9. End of Beta 2

Hi All I guess we all want to end Beta 2 now. Op7 got most great siege points now and the ones there maybe could chance it is there friends, so please stop this world.
  10. Not in code / server issue: Server brake down or something.. PLEASE HELP FAST

The server is not working,, troops do not return https://gyazo.com/c83694d97e44fe269052370d8b1f0607 I have more but this give a good hint
  11. Simulator

If you put a report into the simulator. The attack is in defenders night bonus and the troops were not religious. Then it is inserted as religious and without night bonus in the simulator.
  12. Mass support

Ok. Thanks.
  13. Mass support

This is maybe not a bug, but a problem on my laptop. But please check If you go to mass support and select all villages. It times out and say (the page is not responding) ok fast. Have done this for some time maybe 2-3 weeks. So I have to split up my def sending, if I want to send from all.
  14. Not a bug: Instant Paladin Revive

Is it because you can only use it to revive and not for a new one?
  15. Not a bug: Instant Paladin Revive

It is on laptop. I can just not use the item. I just did it as normal and no problem. But like the use item was missing