Recent content by CptNemo

1. Castle assault: wrong reports

I only received reports that I was first But I do not think I ever was first :) [/IMG] Forwarded reports: - 4b40029d49e72473259f3b23fe31ecb4 - 3b957e8f809ea6364474b1cfe93f26f4 - 6a6ca1233dcb9fa99b7c4a3d1562b3a3
  2. Feedback / questions on our new Paladin

How can I have more paladins ? Ok, more villages ,more Paladins but how ? 2 villages -2 paladins ,3 villages -3 paladins until 10 ?
  3. Not a bug: Premium purchases

Summary of the issue (title of the post) Too many hours i think Overview of the bug (description): Steps to reproduce: Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): Browser and Version: Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put...
  4. Duplicate: modify profile

Missing "Profile": date of birth, gender, location
  5. Not a bug: Friends

Summary of the issue (title of the post) Wrong display Overview of the bug (description): I am my friend ?:) Steps to reproduce: Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): Browser and Version: FF 33.1 - Sandbox Visual Reference if available (Screenshot)...
  6. Rally point

Now is working - appear group "All"
  7. Rally point

Summary of the issue (title of the post) Wrong groups on your villages un rally point ZZ 1 with PA Overview of the bug (description): Steps to reproduce: I have 2 villages .Nautilus. 514|527 - Group OFF Nautilus 512|528 - Group DEF Overviews - production - All -select second...
  8. Rally

Summary of the issue (title of the post) Overview of the bug (description): Rally point - your villages ZZ 2 - without PA Normal world - without PA Steps to reproduce: Go to the Rally point - select your villages - try to select any group - dont work or if is part...
  9. Cannot reproduce: Reports are not displayed

Reports from atacks sent with FA from map are not displayed in "All" reports. Is displayed on "Attacks" and in FA - no filter set Android 4.2 CptNemo .ro
  10. Fixed: Attacks

Not working: - last village (previous) button - disappeared from Rally point - input troops - (All troops) - nor map and neither the Rally point Only in Standard(zz1)
  11. Cannot reproduce: Can't ignore Atts in the rally-point

Work fine for me ZZ2 FF 28.0
  12. Attack from map

Summary of the issue (title of the post) DS-9447 Map: send troops without leaving screen Overview of the bug (description): Send attack from map is not show at right corner Steps to reproduce: I sent an attack on my village and is not displayed in the upper right corner (only in...
  13. Not a bug: rename incomes blanc - replaced by whole attack name/ replaced by support

- Attacks that have previously been renamed will not be labeled.
  14. Construct

Summary of the issue (title of the post) Cant construct ! (Sandbox) Overview of the bug (description): I cant construct in headquarters: Steps to reproduce: In order 1 construct - 1 demolish cant make more command to construct In order 2 construct - 1 demolish work In order 1...
  15. Discussion version 8.19

- See online/offline status of friends in messages I don't see - need premium ? - Added friends' online status in rankings And sitter !? Only in Tribes Ranking - Members