Recent content by Chinese dragon

1. Chinese dragon

new rounds

There are players, who do not use unauthorized scripts, and there are players, who, thanks to them, gain a great advantage in the game and thus push the honest players out of the game. But I would also welcome a funkcion in the game for all defenders, that would help them better defend their...
  2. Chinese dragon

new rounds

When you're not happy, play ordinary worlds. These are test servers, this is not so much about setup, it's not about conquering, but testing news, testing scripts and finding bugs in the game.
  3. Chinese dragon

Please, what means winter time? In our country is only summer time and Central European time.

Please, what means winter time? In our country is only summer time and Central European time.
  4. Chinese dragon

Fixed: incorrect reports

It only took a few days, resolved.
  5. Chinese dragon

Fixed: incorrect reports

But not only reports, sending army too:
  6. Chinese dragon

Welcome page

World: ZZ2 ? Platform: Browser - Google Chrome Operating System: WIN 10 , Verze 83.0.4103.106 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Chinese dragon Reproducibility: I think that 5/5 Current situation: - The welcome page incorrectly displays the sequence when conquering villages...
  7. Chinese dragon

Awaiting feedback: Simulator error

I use google chrome. Word standard and sandbox too. Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always
  8. Chinese dragon

Feedback - Barricade Battle

I have not this event. Why?
  9. Chinese dragon

Bugs in map - sending attack

The same problem is with sending resources 1. It is not possible to automatic filling of boxes when I send army or resources. The check box is empty. So, to fill automatic resources or troops is not possible (see image). The resources in villages is too big and in minus, when looking at the...
  10. Chinese dragon

Not in code / server issue: screen=overview not working

The same problem at Google Chrome. Just I declare that it is not an error of one player.
  11. Chinese dragon

Offer on market

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post) Offer on the market without amount. 2. Overview of the bug (description): When I do the offer in the market from premium points - for example 1000 wood from 0 PP - it is possible make an offer without any amount. Other player see only 1000...
  12. Chinese dragon

Mentor

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post) Quest mentor 2. Overview of the bug (description): I did quest and I got reward, but I still see quest as complete. When I to click for it I see this: 3. Steps to reproduce: Complete the quest. 4. Reproduction rate (Every time...
  13. Chinese dragon

Cannot reproduce: Ranking

When I look for tribal ranking, I see highlighted another tribe than ours. We are tribe A-M. Perhaps it is in Continent Players some delay in attribution points, but for sure I mention this. But maybe only any brownie, now it is OK.
  14. Chinese dragon

Not a bug: Event rescue royalty

NO, I havn't.
  15. Chinese dragon

Not a bug: Event rescue royalty

Summary of the issue (title of the post) Rooms for royalty Overview of the bug (description): I still have only 5 rooms, not 6. Steps to reproduce: Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): At first I have 4 rooms, when event started. Nex day there were 6...