Recent content by cel micut

1. cel micut

Cross server events

And here you can go wild... Open 2 server at once... or match tribes from worlds... like if a tribe have 1.000.000 point on en.1 and there is another 1.001.000 point on en.6... those 2 tribe battle in crossserver fights... for events or mini speed rounds between tribes from different servers...
  2. cel micut

New unit

I don't think that you are wright or I don't am current with the news but... the "stock" church is not a real thing. Last time when I checked (that was last round) this could not happend. Yes, you can demolish first church but... and is a big but... when you build your church in a new village...
  3. cel micut

New unit

Actually will improve the current status of church... you still make that building but by makeing a priest you can get that 100% to the village that are in zones that is hard (or take to much time) to get that 100% belive... I think that will improve game. Right now the CHURCH building is doing...
  4. cel micut

New unit

Priest This unit is made in the church and send to villages as a supporting unit. - Cost price of a Priest is as half of noble price and when he arrive to a village is makeing a village a church radius of half of lvl 1 church radius (4*50%=2 radius) and making the belive of that village(s) in...
  5. cel micut

WORLD 1

This is already happening as a normal server, only difference that here is reseting all the time. Usually in 1 to 3 months... This is a testing world and here most of the players are friends since long time so... is needed that reset because if you keep on going (more then 2-3 months) on beta...
  6. cel micut

Hall of fame in Ranking

Put a link of hall of fame in ranking to be more easy to see. right now you have to log out of account and enter world info but from there... no link anyware... if you enter an account that you know that is a hall of fame ... you can enter in the link...
  7. cel micut

Map - Display options

green/yellow/red/blue reports icon in map view. I know... in the past i suggested to put my user attack and user shared command attack icon in map display also... first row: (usually interactive icons) for report icon (red, yellow, green dot), shared command icon (attack/support), your icon...
  8. cel micut

Not in code / server issue: Player profile - error code

This is my error code on In a day... An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w25781acc028
  9. cel micut

Sorry "account manager..." change to "premium account". sorry... I make mistake with those 2 notion (premium/manager account)... is premium account activated... correct...
  10. cel micut

If you have activated account manager... Overviews -> Research -> Select (under Mass assign)...
  11. cel micut

If you want to mount a flag... you can put them up from reaserch... (premium account activated)
  12. cel micut

In a day - ranking An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w284de2ef0a0
  13. cel micut

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w258f1708af5 on achivements (my profie)
  14. cel micut

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w24b5cf50a4e
  15. cel micut

Investigating: Stronghold - Recruit - re-order

it have the re-arrange order commands of troops (by moving the gray cross after cancel button).... but is doesn't stay in the order that you re-arange recruit orders commands. I don't know why. Maybe because is a thing that there are multiple duke/baron in the tribe...