Recent content by basatrasimba triha

1. when to open the new zz1 and zz2?

Years ago, the Tribal Wars, was just tribal wars. We ALL were equal, just the ressources, the troops and the fight. After a while, sorry to say that, an idiot has a brilliant idea to try to improve the game with different items: Vasco's scepter, i don't know who's sword, someone other's halberd...
  2. Battle of the Tower problem

An error has occured An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w1f61d78c357 » back What's this ???
  3. twstats.com

I wrote on reporting link twice. USELESS !!! No answer.
  4. twstats.com

Need help. I can not see villages history, but i can see players history. Here are the steps to follow, and what happens What is going on??? I tried also with IE and Mozilla. Same sh*t...
  5. New feature Feedback - Strongholds

From my side, account closed. This is anything else but TribalWars. Now i am sorry for investing the money, i did in this game.
  6. New feature Feedback - Strongholds

What I will say and i say it's a sure thing is that you will lose many players with the introduction of these new features... The ,,TribalWars'' become more and more anything else than it was. In a decade, if it will survive, you can name it StarWars.
  7. Noble booster bug on STANDARD world

I try to use Noble BoosterConsumableReward Increases loyalty loss by 2 for all successful noble attacks. Duration: 24:00:00 Applies to: All villages Last time i used 1, same for 24 hours, two day ago, and today i tried again to use 1, cause i have nobles on route. NO WAY. I upload file to...
  8. Ressources sending bug

Problem SOLVED !!!
  9. Ressources sending bug

World STANDARD Trying to send ressouces from MARKET-Request, after choosing quantity, apears this message:
  10. Confirmed: [DS-18469] BUG in troops recruiting

The ,,Cancel all,, button in troops recruiting is not working on STANDARD world. Yesterday i tried to cancell troops recruting in Barack, Stable and Workshop, with the button ,,Cancel all,, but was'n't possible. Must be canceled one by one.
  11. Confirmed: [DS-18369] BUG Overview-Research

The problem is solved. I tried and it works now. Thanks.
  12. Confirmed: [DS-18369] BUG Overview-Research

The problem still exist. We are wasting research time...
  13. Fixed: [TECH-4268] BUG ressource

Production Wood 6.864 per hour Clay 10.028 per hour Iron 10.028 per hour In the bonus villages, the clay production is more then it should to be. I timed production for 1 minute, and it was about 170. 60x170=10200 Although in the submenu of Clay farm is this: Clay pit (Level 30) In the...
  14. Confirmed: [DS-18344] Paladin training imposible

Yes, true. There are ressources, no mission for paladin, but unable to training.
  15. Confirmed: [DS-18369] BUG Overview-Research

OK. I just tried, Same thing. Does'n't work.