Recent content by AuraCraft

1. Quest; 50% cost reduction the first time you develop lvl 4 scavenging

as an encouragement to do what's good for them. 99.9% of players don't do calculations so a lot of them just assume that lvl 4 is too expensive and/or not cost effective a lot of players are underwhelmed by lvls 1, 2 and 3. plenty of players dont scavenge at all if the Inno tw game developers...
  2. Make reviewing game options.especially setting night period a quest

+1 night protection, agreed. especially important for non European players playing on the international server acc SITTER settings are really important as well Ive seen many tribies fail a world that way many people are clueless to the fact that you need to check settings boxes reports filter...
  3. Quest; 50% cost reduction the first time you develop lvl 4 scavenging

aka 'Great Gatherers' I recruit and mentor average players... most of them do not realise that lvl 4 is worth the investment fairly early on even when they do scav intensively on lvls 2 and 3 like 24/7ish, when they get a good haul with those levels, they do not realise that lvl 4 is worth the...
  4. Free and easy top 50 ownage / Simple Fix to stop PP-farming

Whatever happened to the ideas forum? Hardly any new posts or even people reading let alone replying... :(
  5. Free and easy top 50 ownage / Simple Fix to stop PP-farming

Free and easy top 50 ownage / Simple Fix to stop PP-farming TW is easy; just start on day 1 of a new world with 2 accounts, share connection, sit the 2nd account, relocate both villages to the RIM on day 2 so you get one day ahead of your surroundings. The neighbours will look up to you...
  6. New Quest: use QuickBar to make

title error... it should say "New Quests: advertise the use QuickBar" or something like that
  7. New Quest: use QuickBar to make

I've done account checks as a sitter for hundreds of players and 99% of them do not use the QuickBar, not knowing how usefull ShortCut Links can be. But when they own a bunch of villages, they find maintaining an account complicated and time consuming... and neglect their villages or quit the...
  8. 40 spears Quest -> Free Farm Assistent Item to Inventory instead of instant Auto Activation

By the time you've recruited your first 40 spears on day 1 or 2, there's really no use for Farm Assistent, yet the free FA activates instantly when you get the free resources. If you save the free FA and thus the completion of the quest for later, you can't procede with the Quest tree and miss...
  9. Restore Dwindling Tribe Forum Activity by Adding a Forum Access QuickButton

Currently, to access the Tribe Forum one has to click on a tiny blue dot next to "tribe" If you click just a little to the left or right you go to survey... access to mail is much easier, and people respond more often. Forum activity is really low, plz add a Larger Button for easier access...
  10. New Paladin skill system not doing anything for HC?

+1 on this idea add archers to lvl 1 and mounted archers to lvl 2 coz like HC arhers have become useless
  11. Implemented: default setting for the market: 1ooo vs 1ooo

1 Why do we have to fill out all those zeros when advertising resources? 99,99% of offers are 1ooo for 1ooo, so why not make this the default setting? (Though there should still be a possibility to change default settings) Example when you want to offer 17x 1000 iron, you will now...
  12. Rejected: New free premium function to ease choosing locations of churches

Ever since churches were introduced I've noticed that most players struggle to choose proper locations for churches; inclúding players who have years of experience on non-church worlds. I solved this problem for myself by memorizing the outlines of all three levels of radii after having drawn...
  13. new flags

You know better than I do :p But I still advise to abolish it :) True. But I never said that ;) The purpose of quests is to educate novice players, not to donate free resources. The free resources are a good incentive to complete the quests. For the flags that I mentioned, the free...
  14. Rejected: 20:1 protection - only for active players to protect noobs

20:1 protection means that (during the first month) you cannot attack anyone with less than 20x your points. This means that the first affected are the smallest villages - accounts that have not been active from the start. These represent a huge part of farms during this phase. These...
  15. new flags

@Jora None of your suggestions bring any strategical advantages on the battlefield. Nor do resource production, packages cost and haul capacity flags; these are nothing more than free resources, so I advise for them to be abolished :) (I would definitely like to use the other flags...