Implemented: Sending reports

DeletedUser

I think that many players needed sometime to send more than one report to a list of players. Now to do this you need to send one by one. Can be made an option to send more than one report in one action ? This option will save time for us.

DeletedUser635

I think that many players needed sometime to send more than one report to a list of players. Now to do this you need to send one by one. Can be made an option to send more than one report in one action ? This option will save time for us.

you can select a few and click forward, it doesn't do the same as the normal forward, but its similar, it basically publicizes them all and puts them into bb codes and into a mail, allowing you to quickly mass mail people who need a copy of the reports.

DeletedUser

you can select a few and click forward, it doesn't do the same as the normal forward, but its similar, it basically publicizes them all and puts them into bb codes and into a mail, allowing you to quickly mass mail people who need a copy of the reports.

I know the option, but if i am not mistaking you can make public only a limited number of reports. I may be wrong about this.

The big disadvantage for public reports is that you can't see this reports when you click on the village on map (on premium). If you have the report you can see it next to village details and this is more efficiently.

DeletedUser635

I know the option, but if i am not mistaking you can make public only a limited number of reports. I may be wrong about this.

The big disadvantage for public reports is that you can't see this reports when you click on the village on map (on premium). If you have the report you can see it next to village details and this is more efficiently.

You can publicize as many as you want(only with premium)

And yeah i agree.