Rejected: Logos/coats of arms

DeletedUser133

Hi.

My idea is simple... for the tribe coat of arms you could disable Premium Account activation just like it is in The West - no need of PA to put up a logo for the city - get something similar to that on TW for the tribe..

DeletedUser110

Well you'll get Free PA anyway during your playing - so set it up then, when you use Free PA and even if you lose your Premium, the CoA won't go.

DeletedUser110

You guys might want to consider that it might be wasting production time on this - just to set the CoA to be unpremiumed. And as I said above, you can set the CoA when you receive your FREE PA. Though, won't you have in a Tribe someone who has PA? Then I've got only one thing to say

/quit.

DeletedUser

Well you'll get Free PA anyway during your playing - so set it up then, when you use Free PA and even if you lose your Premium, the CoA won't go.

Are you sure about this? I had done this back in W34 .net with my free PA but when it ended my COA disappeared also. FOr a tribe it stays but Im unsure for a player.

DeletedUser59

Are you sure about this? I had done this back in W34 .net with my free PA but when it ended my COA disappeared also. FOr a tribe it stays but Im unsure for a player.

It would stay for the tribe, but not for individual players

DeletedUser

Its just a feature for Premium, Premium players get a Special Treatment,
and they should get that :D