Implemented: The village with the noble claim has been conquered

DeletedUser558

I don't know if this is a problem for anyone else but, assuming I'm not alone in this, it would be nice to have a 'fix' of some sort.

With the new noble planner implemented in V6.0, I expect many of you are fast becoming familiar with reports entitled:
"The village with the noble claim has been conquered"

However, when trying to filter and organise pages worth of reports, I find that these particular reports do not come under any of the currently available categories (Attacks, Defenses, Support, Trade, Miscellaneous, Forwarded). This means that I have to manually scroll down through all my reports to find them and move/delete them. Would it be possible to have them assigned to one of the current groups (possibly the Miscellaneous group) or a new group of their own?

Thank you.

- Kossa

DeletedUser

And, for the meantime You can also try a to selecting reports with special text. Originally designed to check reports with attack to Your supoort (in CZ/SK language).

Here is a version that looks for text "noble claim" somewhere in the report title:
Code:
javascript:var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;var inputs=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(i=1;i<inputs.length;i++){if(inputs[i].id.indexOf('editInput')!=-1){if((inputs[i].value.indexOf('noble claim'))>=0){inputs[i-1].checked=true;}}}end();
(so, may fail if e.g. somebody named his village "noble claim", but expect it doesn't happen so often)

DeletedUser

And, for the meantime You can also try a to selecting reports with special text. Originally designed to check reports with attack to Your supoort (in CZ/SK language).

Here is a version that looks for text "noble claim" somewhere in the report title:
Code:
javascript:var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;var inputs=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(i=1;i<inputs.length;i++){if(inputs[i].id.indexOf('editInput')!=-1){if((inputs[i].value.indexOf('noble claim'))>=0){inputs[i-1].checked=true;}}}end();
(so, may fail if e.g. somebody named his village "noble claim", but expect it doesn't happen so often)
If you look at the one I posted above it gives the option to mark all reports by text too, along with some other options...no point in using more than one script to do the same job imo :)

DeletedUser

Ah, sorry. Not tested (just now doing it) ... and my english ... for a first look it seems to me to chcek by "colors" of buttons, now I see, there is also text selecting possible. Heh, sorry.

DeletedUser

Yeah I just posted this as something to help until they do implement your request, and it will work without premium :)