Rejected: Moral

DeletedUser15

idei-de-cadouri.gif

we all know the math calcutation for the moral and stuff...
BUT
if I atack someone it shows me the moral (100%, 75% etc). goood

If I, as a atacker know the moral, should't the defender know what is the moral he is atacked by?
sorry for my english.. I am in a hurry and I haven;t drunk my coffee

DeletedUser15

do you have any ideea how many tikets are with simple questions like: where is my simulator? why after 4 noble I dind;t take the village and so on?
I don;t think is a big deal (tehnically talking) to insert this function.

DeletedUser196

do you have any ideea how many tikets are with simple questions like: where is my simulator? why after 4 noble I dind;t take the village and so on?
I don;t think is a big deal (tehnically talking) to insert this function.

sorry, but there does exists an ignore button, or you can ignore such tickets by yourself. If you can`t find the sim., or bother the staff with questions like the one above i can only say Fail!. I don`t think that we need to present the noobs with everything on a silver plate.

DeletedUser66

As ubijalec124, please learn to use the simulator, where you can calculate morale for both sides.

DeletedUser15

As ubijalec124, please learn to use the simulator, where you can calculate morale for both sides.

honny you didn;t understand me but is oky, I can understand that.
I know how to calculate the moral even if there weren;t simulator-moral. (although I hate math)

I just say that:

atacker get an instant view of the moral when ataking.
Destination:
Player:
Duration:
Arrival:
Morale: 100%
the deffender, have to calculate it. (not only the moral, what king of troops are coming, fake or not, etc)
it would be much easy to pe implemented. just like that

DeletedUser196

honny you didn;t understand me but is oky, I can understand that.
I know how to calculate the moral even if there weren;t simulator-moral. (although I hate math)

I just say that:

atacker get an instant view of the moral when ataking.
Destination:
Player:
Duration:
Arrival:
Morale: 100%
the deffender, have to calculate it. (not only the moral, what king of troops are coming, fake or not, etc)
it would be much easy to pe implemented. just like that

don`t know what this "what king of troops are coming, fake or not" has to do with moral.

EDIT:For Adrian D. and any other Romanian flamer out there, please don`t even bother trying to flame me as you will only burn yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15

just because you are limitted at saying no at the ideea you don;t see conection.

I'll explain again.

mister ubijalec124 has, let's say, 500 attacks.
you, as a good player you are, you write it down what kind of attack are ( ram, catapult, noble, fake).
If you're on the border, this happens every week, let;s say.
beside that, you are asking for help in your tribe.

Don;t you think is a little waste of time calculate and the moral? if all those 500 attack are from one player is ok, but if they are from 50?
I just say it would be much easier to see the moral you are attacked by. (just like the attacker sees it, without calculate it)

DeletedUser515

I see what you are saying now. Yeah, this is, debatably, a reasonable idea. I like it.

DeletedUser423

Yes I agree It will be good to know the moral you are being attacked with.

DeletedUser196

When i have 500 attacks, the last thing i`m worried about is the moral with that i`m attacked with. Actually i never even bother finding out the moral of the attacker.

DeletedUser66

When i have 500 attacks, the last thing i`m worried about is the moral with that i`m attacked with. Actually i never even bother finding out the moral of the attacker.

What if you only have 10 incoming attacks?

I personally would like to know.

DeletedUser515

It was a rhetorical question, I believe. He stated that if the had 10 incomings, he would like to know. And I agree. Eg, if the first to attacks are 100% but the three that followed were 60%, I would know to send out my troops so they'd arrive just after the second attack, and time and self support the same way.

DeletedUser66

its all in my answer.

No, its not. l2read the bleeding obvious.

If I had 10 incoming just one 1-2 villages, I would care about the morale. If one village has an attacker at 60% morale and the other at 100%, I'm going to put more troops in the 100% morale village, not the 60%.

This might be especially handy when you need to rush to stack.

DeletedUser196

No, its not. l2read the bleeding obvious.

If I had 10 incoming just one 1-2 villages, I would care about the morale. If one village has an attacker at 60% morale and the other at 100%, I'm going to put more troops in the 100% morale village, not the 60%.

This might be especially handy when you need to rush to stack.

Actually i never even bother finding out the moral of the attacker.

not obvious enough?:rolleyes: When i have incoming i just check out the player, and what he has sent against me(that tells me all i need to know).

DeletedUser15

as a small statistic:

ubijalec124 against
about 3,4 pro at this ideea. (and another romanian admins):rolleyes:

DeletedUser196

as a small statistic:

ubijalec124 against
about 3,4 pro at this ideea. (and another romanian admins):rolleyes:

doe`s it matter who for and who against this idea here is? Since the decision lies with Inogames game managers:rolleyes: