Not a bug: Different scav hauls

crazyflix666

Reaction score
World: 2
Platform: Browser
Operating System: Chrome OS
Screen resolution: 1080
Account name: Crazyflix666

Reproducibility: 3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
When doing scav runs (not Mass scav not looked at this as not using AM yet) using the same units/ type of unit, the res gathered changes sometimes. E.G 400 AR on great gathers: Some days will produce 1000 of each res, some days may produce 1040 res. Changes randomly but not every day.

Expected situation:
Same amount of res gathered when same units used.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Add same troop numbers/ type
2. Send scavaging

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Can you provide screenshots of the differences with the same units? Reports would help. Note that the haul flag influences scavenging as well. Do you use different flags?

crazyflix666

Reaction score
Can you provide screenshots of the differences with the same units? Reports would help. Note that the haul flag influences scavenging as well. Do you use different flags?
Ah now you've said haul flags, it is probably that. It doesn't affect scavenging on the UK server I usually play (or not that I've noticed) but +4 haul is adding 4% on so that would make sense. Thanks for the help, should have noticed that one myself! Will keep an eye on it and if it's not I will get screenshots.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thanks. Note that it does affect Scavenging on UK as well - this is the same everywhere. Maybe you hadn't noticed :)