Awaiting feedback: Quest system

anfragilu

Reaction score
The quest system inits with the first mission, "construct timber camp" but timber camp inits at level 13!!

anfragilu

Reaction score
The quest system inits with the first mission, "construct timber camp" but timber camp inits at level 13!!
World: ?
Platform:Android + version:
Operating System: ?
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: anfragilu

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
- What is happening? Mission 1 dont completed

Expected situation:
- What should be happening?
Complete task and take reward

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hi @anfragilu

I logged into your account and all your timber camps are on level 12, which is the starting level on this world (as they're raised starts). A quest like this may only complete once you build an actual level (having is not sufficient - so please try to update to level 13 and see if the quest completes then. If not, please let me know so I can check again. Until then, I can't consider it a bug.

As for the swordsman quest - I believe they need to be recruited in the same village and not across different villages. Please let me know if/when you reach this number in a single village @ef bek .

The quest system does have some visual issues at the moment as it was a multi-village start which is not something the quest system is prepared for, but we'll try and fix issues on the go!

Patrykos

Reaction score
Hi @anfragilu

I logged into your account and all your timber camps are on level 12, which is the starting level on this world (as they're raised starts). A quest like this may only complete once you build an actual level (having is not sufficient - so please try to update to level 13 and see if the quest completes then. If not, please let me know so I can check again. Until then, I can't consider it a bug.

As for the swordsman quest - I believe they need to be recruited in the same village and not across different villages. Please let me know if/when you reach this number in a single village @ef bek .

The quest system does have some visual issues at the moment as it was a multi-village start which is not something the quest system is prepared for, but we'll try and fix issues on the go!

Yes swordsman quest needed making 3 villages for finish