Zz1 (Standard)

Abs0lute.

Reaction score
Settings for the standard?
Pls guys 2 days for start and we don't know settings...
Settings normally 1 week tribal say

DeletedUser7299

Watchtower: Inactive
well all. my tribe will not play,

Watchtower: Inactive
JJyou go play in this world on the beta version

scrram88

Reaction score
WILL ANYONE GIVE US AN ANSWER???

WHEN WILL THE WORLD STANDARD BE READY?? IS IT WORTH WAITING FOR HIM AT ALL???

scrram88

Reaction score
Oooooh! thank you for answering! we already thought that something had happened to you... You're sick or something...

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Oooooh! thank you for answering! we already thought that something had happened to you... You're sick or something...
Thank you for the concern!

But no, I just have had a lot on my plate lately due to some internal changes, but also changes in my personal life.

Everything is back on track though, so let's get this world going!

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Ugh; due to some unexpected circumstances I need to postpone this until tomorrow. The world isn't ready to be restarted.

I'll hopefully be able to announce tomorrow in order for it to start upcoming friday!

DeletedUser7299

dear JawJaw, we will certainly wait, we have been waiting for 2 months, we will still wait)
but I would like specifics and tribes, preferably not 5 people, but 25, I no longer fit everyone. And the setup with reinforcements inside the tribe is very good!! please leave it on a permanent basis, so that players do not produce multi-accounts.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hey @KOMMUNIZT ,

Thanks for the feedback.

The Tribe limit is set to 10, it won't be increased for this world.
In regards to the support setting, we have enabled it in "Arrival" mode, which means that support will be sent back upon arrival if the supported village is not owned by the tribe by then.

Furthermore, allies are not able to do damage to each other. Attacks will become visits.

DeletedUser7299

In regards to the support setting, we have enabled it in "Arrival" mode, which means that support will be sent back upon arrival if the supported village is not owned by the tribe by then.

This feature was announced six months ago, and was announced even in regular worlds, but it never worked... That is, it turns out that this standard will test it? 10 players is very small for a tribe :(

DeletedUser7299

Sorry I didn't understand, but where are the more detailed settings when the world starts?