when to open the new zz1 and zz2?

DeletedUser7299

zz2

Speed: 1.8
Unit speed: 0.55
Morale: Active(Point + unlimited time based)

Church: Inactive
Watchtower: Active
Archer: Active
Paladin: Active, skills can be learned
Tribe Member: 12
Militia: Active
Night Bonus: 00:00 - 08:00
Tribe Level: Active
Stronghold: Active
Bonus Villages: Active

normally :) only bad that there is no Church
it's more interesting to play with the Church,
many players do not know how to play correctly with the worlds with the Church :)
Watchtower: Active :D
Archer: Active :cool:
Night Bonus: 00:00 - 08:00 o_O
and where do you explain how the night bonus is set up? and how will this work??

Please note that all players will start this world with higher points and 2 villages.
how many points will the villages have???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7299

want settings :)
zz1
Speed: 2.0
Unit speed: 0.5-1.0

Church: Active +
Watchtower: Active+++ (without this facility, my players will not play more in this version, too much energy should be spent on attacks)
Archer: Active +
Paladin: Active, skills can be learned (but an old paladin with artifacts will always be the best))
Tribe Member: 15-20 ( please, I have more than 12 players willing to play))
Night Bonus: +++

the initial level of buildings would be good to increase....

Grave Digger

Reaction score
settings page states archers inactive yet announcement below says active so whats it to be ?

ArchersInactive
Scout systemThe scout can report troops, buildings, resources and foreign units
PaladinActive, skills can be learned.
MilitiaActive

Speed: 1.8
Unit speed: 0.55
Morale: Active(Point + unlimited time based)

Church: Inactive
Watchtower: Active
Archer: Active
Paladin: Active, skills can be learned
Tribe Member: 12
Night Bonus: 00:00 - 08:00

Please note that all players will start this world with higher points and 2 villages.

DeletedUser7299

want settings :)
zz1
Speed: 2.0
Unit speed: 0.5-1.0

Church: Active +
Watchtower: Active+++ (without this facility, my players will not play more in this version, too much energy should be spent on attacks)
Archer: Active +
Paladin: Active, skills can be learned (but an old paladin with artifacts will always be the best))
Tribe Member: 15-20 ( please, I have more than 12 players willing to play))
Night Bonus: +++

the initial level of buildings would be good to increase....
make a limit on spam, since it is still not relevant in the worlds with Watchtower
Fake limit: Active +

DeletedUser7299

settings page states archers inactive yet announcement below says active so whats it to be ?

if you do not have time to write in support before the opening of the archers will not be there:(

DeletedUser7299

what about the full inventory???? why is there a siege of the castle? and villages of 4500 points?? admins you did not confuse anything?

Grave Digger

Reaction score
This reset will be needed in order to implement a new game feature and test it properly

We already had the siege before to test its was a waste of time and world will be over long before conditions met there so absolutely no point to it again on beta

Last edited:

Grave Digger

Reaction score
inventory was cleared for several servers starts due to some having a huge advantage over others at start with so many extra buffs now you have done exactly the same mistake again ...what noobs actually check settings for these points .... as they make the whole server unfair for some and to much of a advantage for others ...not how it should be played testing or not & why so many quit so early :mad:

Last edited:

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
https://prnt.sc/qqhz32
Tribal Wars - Customer Support2020-01-20 19:22:01
Or is it a case of, players may have recently spent hard earned money buying items, how many do you think would be upset if we simply took them away?
Beta, as it's name implies, is a testing world, we reset it when we need to test something, that doesn't mean we can rob people.

Regards

Bryan
Beta Supporter

He is normal? Does he even think that he writes?

Grave Digger

Reaction score
that doesn't mean we can rob people.

did not stop them robbing items for last 3 or more servers though did it ... they just make it up as they go along to suit when they bugger it up yet again.

so by my reckoning the hundreds of 50% noble res return buffs i specifically built up & they robbed me of a few servers back then they owe me a shed load of pp back for it if they don't rob people also all the hundreds of other customers they cleared inventory from as well ..perhaps mail them for a price list of each item they took from everyone so they can compensate us all ;)

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
I wrote him that way, practically in your words. Since they cannot rob players, let them return the inventory in 5 rounds. This administrator is not fully competent in any of the issues you are contacting him with, how was this given a job in support?

PrettyBuildings

Reaction score
What ever it is I don´t get the thinking process behind this exact decision from a players and buisness standpoint.
Players don´t really like it and you end up making more money removing the items since players will spend money on events to get them back in new rounds.

You probably just failed/forgot to disable it and search for a excuse to not seem incompetent. Sry if this hits home, but it´s probably not far from the truth.

Edit: You might also lose players and the beta server already is really empty so you will end up testing new features on official servers or on this dead server that will give you no results on your features.

PrettyBuildings

Reaction score
Also why don´t increase the influence points each day in the castle siege if you want to test it? 1 tribe would need to hold every single village for over 180 days to get the 72k influence points and the servers here will most of the time be resetted after as little as ~200 days. Makes no sense at all

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
You do not write about that at all - there can be no conditions for winning on the test server! The administrator can change all the settings at any time at his discretion, motivating this by the fact that the server is a test server.

You better tell me why you ran away from zZ1?? throwing villages as a gift to the NOP?
You were so proud of your coolness as a player, but in fact you had enough 1000 attacks for a couple of days to escape

Last edited:

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
The administrator who set the Zz2 settings not only left the inventory unchecked, but also changed the setting with bows. On the forum, Jaw Jaw wrote that bows will be active in the world, and Brian did not include them.
And the most interesting thing is that Jaw Jaw is silent now as a partisan! As if that's the way it should be!!

But in principle, zz2 settings are normal, only outrages the full inventory! This is blatant discrimination against players. I do not know who the administrator is playing along with, but he clearly has familiar players whose requests he fulfills!

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
That makes no sense. While the archer setting was indeed incorrect (we will change it in the announcement), settings are not chosen on player requests but simply to meet our beta requirements for testing purposes. Please stay away with toxic and false allegations of bias against my staff, including dabookman.

People need to be reminded this is a beta world, in which features need to be tested. This includes inventory items that players gathered over a period of playtime, and we will not take them away during an 'ungraceful' reset of the world. Note that restarts on beta are always short-notice, while on regular worlds you can plan ahead on when to use items (they need to go by the end of the world). On beta however, you don't have this luxury, this is compensated by letting you keep items you gathered.

Beta is not meant for 'winning' world, it is meant for testing purposes. If your only intention is to win worlds, I would kindly like to refer you to Tribal Wars International.

Thank you for understanding.