When will reset happen?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6860
  • Start date

DeletedUser6860

I have been gone from the game for a few months and recently came back after eye surgery. I would like to know when this world will reset. In the past the resets were approximately 90 days but this world started on April 16th I think and 90 days have passed since then. Is there a schedule we can see that will show us when the next world will begin?

Thanks,
Dragon007

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Currently a reset isn't scheduled since it is also depending on our plans to add new features that require testing.

cel micut

Reaction score
what new
Currently a reset isn't scheduled since it is also depending on our plans to add new features that require testing.

What "new features"? The only thing that is new, is paladin... and because of the levels... and pointstuff... is to hard to get it at 30... those points should come like flags... not based on paladin "experience". When you get a flag... you get a paladin point skill that you can distribute like you want.. You make one paladin full.. 30 lvl with 30 points or... you get to make 5 paladins with 6 points and grow at once. You put one "skill"... your paladin grow a level... simple. Not time based paladin

And there is nothing else to test with the "new paladin". Is there other new feature?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Check the video for the 13th anniversary regarding something new. ^^

DeletedUser6860

What video? Is it possible to provide a link?

I found the video ..... sorry