You get this message

"War has been declared" and you kind a get a message inside like this one

[SPOIL]
War name: To the end

Declaration:
Kneel for me or die for your honor.
This is a pamphlet and should be treated as such

[/SPOIL]

My proposal is that when war is declared duke or baron to have the posibily to respond... like... "We accept this provocation... may the best win" or... "hell yeah... bring it bi***"...

Or to have a standard replay... Accept/Don't accept... (custom or not)

Why this Ideea... because there are little tribes... (1 player... 36 points) and that is not really a war... is just a little fun for those that are making no sense on map.

This don't deserved any kind of statistics and by accepting/canceling a declaration of war you will have/not have a statistic in course.

[SPOIL]
Look here

(Tribe)troll. (75 points... overall)
(Title of the war) all hail to ta holy troll.
(Start)on 01.01. at 17:20:26
(Duration)20 days 0:27:22

============================

THIS IS NOT A REAL WAR and is not deserve the energy to be called war... is just a PIECE OF.... JOKE :)

[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You get this message

"War has been declared" and you kind a get a message inside like this one

[SPOIL]
War name: To the end

Declaration:
Kneel for me or die for your honor.
This is a pamphlet and should be treated as such

[/SPOIL]

My proposal is that when war is declared duke or baron to have the posibily to respond... like... "We accept this provocation... may the best win" or... "hell yeah... bring it bi***"...

Or to have a standard replay... Accept/Don't accept... (custom or not)

Why this Ideea... because there are little tribes... (1 player... 36 points) and that is not really a war... is just a little fun for those that are making no sense on map.

This don't deserved any kind of statistics and by accepting/canceling a declaration of war you will have/not have a statistic in course.

[SPOIL]
Look here

(Tribe)troll. (75 points... overall)
(Title of the war) all hail to ta holy troll.
(Start)on 01.01. at 17:20:26
(Duration)20 days 0:27:22

============================

THIS IS NOT A REAL WAR and is not deserve the energy to be called war... is just a PIECE OF.... JOKE :)

[/SPOIL]

If I've understood everything correctly, this doesn't make much sense for me: In reality, one can't accept or decline war ;)
But sending such messages... well, +1 (Y) for that!

Another idea: Why not limit counted wars so that they've to last at least three days or so? (proportional for SDS / Speed worlds)

DeletedUser

what if there would be a point limit for when you can declare war?
just like tha 20% rule for attacking at the beginning!

it could be a 10% or 1% rule (dont know the ecaxt number which would be best) in which you have to be to be able to declare war
then a 1000 points tribe could only declare war on tribe up to 10000 or 100000 point tribes but not to bigger ones and so on (because this is not actually a war as its clear who would win^^

cel micut

Reaction score
Yes... a proportion within declaring war... and a respond message... "Right to reply"

The ideea is that a tribe could consider a war or not... think this

A tribe with 100 point declair war to a tribe with 1.000.000 point. Maybe for the 100 point tribe could be consider a great war... big enemy to defeat... but for those in 1.000.000 is a walk in the park.

A rule something... to us declair war till now 17 tribes smaller then 500 point... is kind of enoying really

in developing of the tribe only 3 wars was really wars...

[SPOIL]
War summary
Wars won: 18
Wars lost: 0

18 pass... 7 still... and within this 25 only 3 real wars with conquers and real enemyes[/SPOIL]

Maybe the rule to consider a war is to be this
- declaration to be send (please please please make posible respond declaration)
- put in diplomacy at enemyes (red dots on the map)

or dukes and baron to have the right to make visible/invisible wars (within ongoing wars).. I mean like forum... hidden/trusted topics... wars to... some hidden... some not

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Yes... a proportion within declaring war... and a respond message... "Right to reply"

The ideea is that a tribe could consider a war or not... think this

A tribe with 100 point declair war to a tribe with 1.000.000 point. Maybe for the 100 point tribe could be consider a great war... big enemy to defeat... but for those in 1.000.000 is a walk in the park.

A rule something... to us declair war till now 17 tribes smaller then 500 point... is kind of enoying really

in developing of the tribe only 3 wars was really wars...

[SPOIL]
War summary
Wars won: 18
Wars lost: 0

18 pass... 7 still... and within this 25 only 3 real wars with conquers and real enemyes[/SPOIL]

Maybe the rule to consider a war is to be this
- declaration to be send (please please please make posible respond declaration)
- put in diplomacy at enemyes (red dots on the map)

or dukes and baron to have the right to make visible/invisible wars (within ongoing wars).. I mean like forum... hidden/trusted topics... wars to... some hidden... some not
[/SPOIL]

Okay,
+1 (Y) for the first idea
and
+1 (Y) for the second one

DeletedUser

what if there would be a point limit for when you can declare war?
just like tha 20% rule for attacking at the beginning!

it could be a 10% or 1% rule (dont know the ecaxt number which would be best) in which you have to be to be able to declare war
then a 1000 points tribe could only declare war on tribe up to 10000 or 100000 point tribes but not to bigger ones and so on (because this is not actually a war as its clear who would win^^

You can still attack regardless, so why not allow the wars to be declared so tribes can determine who's participating and who is not, using the stats?

The reality is that this is a war game, at some point all tribes will need to be removed, all tribes will need to be warred. Some wars are based on territory, others are based on clean up, it doesn't make them any less of a war. In some cases smaller tribes will prove to be incredibly harder to remove.

DeletedUser

the 5 village-tribes will be very hard^^
and to see the stats is normally nice, but if you have 100 open "wars" at the same time, because all those 1-player-tribes want t declare war too, this doesnt help for an overview..because then you don find the wars which you want to see fast

DeletedUser

That's up to the tribe to manage those wars, and close them down.

I'm not overly familiar with the new war pages, but if there isn't someway for leadership to identify which are actual wars they are participating in, and which are idiots sending declarations, then there needs to be, so that they can be looking at only their own wars.

Maybe two tabs, on the war stats page....
One for accepted wars, another for hidden/declined/historical wars.

DeletedUser

for historical wars there is an extra page, but for the others not..

would be a 1% rule a so bad idea?
when a tribe then has 1000 villages, the enemy needs to have 10 to declare war, and when its 10000 they need 100
imagine a "war" of 10000 villages "fighting" against 100 villages^^ if they wanted they could noble them immediately as small breakfast, so is there really a need for stats there then?^^

edit: and i dont like the idea of accepting wars :D a war is a war and is declared, and you cant accept it or not^^
this just doesnt make any sense..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry when I stated accepted wars, I actually meant as in, you've accepted to show the stats in your tribes list of wars.
I've currently got a couple of retard wars, that I can't get rid of as they won't accept peace, and they were just messing around when they sent the wars.
That said, it's an older world, I can suspect what a new world might look like with 500 wars listed on a persons profile, and that to me is just plain dumb, that you'd have no control over your own warring list.

That said, you can war someone without sending a war declaration (just don't get the stats), so to have a 1% rule doesn't really have much of an impact, nor do I see it as actually accomplishing what I understand you want it to do. Make there be an acceptance of the war, so that you as a tribe leader, can decide if you want to see the stats from a war. It doesn't mean the other tribe can't go to war with you. Also there needs to be a way for you to remove an old war, and archive it, without peace having to be offered, because there will be wars (most), that the otherside just disappears, and you'd have no way to get peace to be accepted.

One thing I'd like to see on that war page, is the actual tribe ticker. Honestly we look at our rankings using the tribe ticker, not the tribe name, then again ODA ranks are by tribal name, which is kind of silly too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

would be a 1% rule a so bad idea?
when a tribe then has 1000 villages, the enemy needs to have 10 to declare war, and when its 10000 they need 100
imagine a "war" of 10000 villages "fighting" against 100 villages^^ if they wanted they could noble them immediately as small breakfast, so is there really a need for stats there then?^^

An idea similar to this was passed on a few days ago but there is still a solution needed for spamming with offering/revoking peace.

DeletedUser

An idea similar to this was passed on a few days ago but there is still a solution needed for spamming with offering/revoking peace.

There should be a time between offering and revoking like the Share Internet connection

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Another suggestion. :p

How about adding a column to block wars (see screen below at the right side)?

[SPOIL]
download.php
[/SPOIL]

Ticking the checkbox would block peace offers and also hide everything related to this war in the tribal logs. Beside that I have added a function to show or hide blocked / hidden wars in the war stats (shaped area).

DeletedUser

maybe for the problem with offered peace/didnt offer peace and so on it could just not be displayed in the tribal events??
only make it display when peace was accepted, not when its offered or not offered anymore

then we have 1 problem less :)

and if someone offered peace to you is also visable in the wars overview..

DeletedUser

That's rather dumb..
Some of the best wars I've been a part of were early game, prior to the 1 million point range..