Rejected: New Idea!

DeletedUser

I would like Tribal Wars to have a new automatic setting, were players cannot support barbarian villages in the first 30 days of the world opening. I'm sure other people agree too that their are far to many spiked barbarian/bonus villages.

This will help players grow at the beginning.

Feel free to discuss and express your opinion here:

Energy
________
Free wordpress themes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser635

Spiking is a strategy, lets also remove attacking other players in the first 30 days, Lets also remove cats from the game so people don't cat each other down as its annoying when your farm is catted down don't you agree?

:/

DeletedUser

Are you being sarcastic? If you are then you have just made a terrible attempt at it. -.-
________
Ipad cases

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser635

If you knew i was been sarcastic, i don't think it was a terrible attempt.

Spiking is a strategy, some people use it, some people hate it.

You can't just ban all strategies you don't like.

DeletedUser646

This setting is nothing new i think. It has been offered in many worlds in the form of "No support allowed outside tribe" rule.

DeletedUser635

This setting is nothing new i think. It has been offered in many worlds in the form of "No support allowed outside tribe" rule.

That is mostly to stop noob family tribes, not spiking.

it also stops people sending noble trains & sending support to land straight after.

DeletedUser

That is mostly to stop noob family tribes, not spiking.

it also stops people sending noble trains & sending support to land straight after.

Now sending noble trains with support landing straight after is a sound tactic in a war...but hang on I thought banning strategies we don't like is against Lindleys rules OMGWTFBBQ!111!!!11111

Hes making a suggestion, dont flame him for it, be constructive or don't post.
Ideas forum suggests ideas, if nothing is suggested then nothing changes which would defeat the purpose of a beta world anyway.

DeletedUser

The 2nd post in this thread is dripping with sarcasm, if that's an opinion then you are a great PnP'er. You mocked his suggestion by responding with even more stupid suggestions.

DeletedUser

y r u guyz r so against spiking??? u r only pissed bcoz ur farms are spiked??? dude row up and live with it!!

DeletedUser66

Spiking is a strategy, lets also remove attacking other players in the first 30 days, Lets also remove cats from the game so people don't cat each other down as its annoying when your farm is catted down don't you agree?

:/

^ this.

All this idea would do is endorse noob stratergies. Spiking is part of the game, and on the front of 'no support outside tribe', that is maintained during the whole game, and applies to everyone, not just barbs.