Recent content by scrram88

1. Duals on the account

Jirki88 you are now the owner of this version why can't you ban duals here?
  2. Flags

Who regulates the disabling of flags? The administrator in the admin module?
  3. Flags

Hello!! I once again ask someone to answer me!! what's going on with the flags?! Why were they turned off at first (even in the beta version worlds where the rounds are so short!). And now they don't turn it off??
  4. profile text

As it turned out, this is not a bug, but such a stupid update. The admin of course was too lazy to explain, or he did not know himself, as usual. Dear developers, well, how many times can I ask you - we don't need to do what's best for us, leave us how good it is!!! But since you have crippled...
  5. Not in code / server issue: village overview page

O_o you need to work as an administrator with your knowledge :) Is your nickname there by any chance Bryan He also confuses everything and knows nothing A person cannot log in if he was thrown out of the game by an update when the page was on the village review And it is impossible to enter in...
  6. Not in code / server issue: village overview page

Admins! wake up! :D players without a premium account cannot log in to the game!:eek:
  7. Feedback Beta 3

And also - why are there no newsletters on game worlds? It's very important for the players, isn't it? On the Russian server, there is just deathly silence and the administration is not even aware of the event
  8. Feedback Beta 3

It is written in the settings - Archers are inactive. How do you plan to implement the new buff system without archers and horse archers??
  9. Feedback Beta 2

Gnedler I know perfectly well who has what multiaccounts, especially this company. Yes, and your multiaccount in beta 2 glows perfectly) Interesting) you write and talk about what you don't know)))
  10. Feedback Beta 2

ef bek how quickly you repaint :D Betrayed one tribe, then another, then a third! your spies are everywhere and for some reason love continues to believe you o_O
  11. Flags

Are the flags no longer disabled? And why is there silence everywhere?
  12. Feedback Beta 2

if everything is so wonderful, then why are there so few participants? and what do we actually see? 20 regular players and 100 multiaccounts have arrived! Is it interesting to play like this? who is interested in this? Conversely, you ban real players just because they had the stupidity to give...
  13. changing the language

why is there no translation option? we beta testers don't even know about such a feature? don't you respect us at all?
  14. Future Beta Worlds

The speed of 3 has been on this server more than once. Just like the administrator tried to find out the wishes of the players according to the settings, but in the end he still set his own settings. So to be honest, it doesn't matter what the settings will be. Although, I remember the real...
  15. changing the language

why is the latest update not implemented on this server? https://forum.voynaplemyon.com/index.php?attachments/7332/